I'm doing it wrong

First off: I know Blood isn't exactly the best PvP spec. (And yes, the DK is new, no, it isn't a boost, but im still newish to DK in general).

I'm not trying to make it competitive or anything. I was just noticing that while out doing dalies in Tanaan, when i get jumped, i dont have nearly the survivability that i'm seeing on other DKs when im playing other toons.

For instance, when playing my warlock, i will frequently have a DK hit me and have his health jump from half to nearly full.

On my own DK, i cant do this at all.

-that- is the primary question:

what are DKs doing to get such large health returns in PvP? I'm obviously missing something, and i cant figure out what it is.

Anyone have any ideas?

Again, i dont need Blood to be competitive or to hit like a truck - i know it wont - but id at least like some of this supposed survivability, especially since i see other DKs doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    First off: I know Blood isn't exactly the best PvP spec. (And yes, the DK is new, no, it isn't a boost, but im still newish to DK in general).

I'm not trying to make it competitive or anything. I was just noticing that while out doing dalies in Tanaan, when i get jumped, i dont have nearly the survivability that i'm seeing on other DKs when im playing other toons.

For instance, when playing my warlock, i will frequently have a DK hit me and have his health jump from half to nearly full.

On my own DK, i cant do this at all.

-that- is the primary question:

what are DKs doing to get such large health returns in PvP? I'm obviously missing something, and i cant figure out what it is.

Anyone have any ideas?

Again, i dont need Blood to be competitive or to hit like a truck - i know it wont - but id at least like some of this supposed survivability, especially since i see other DKs doing it.
    they're probably using death pact or for some reason if they're not blood have a dark succor buff.

7+ Year Old Account
    Versatility increases damage done and healing done, so that combination could be incredible with Death Strike. Also gear in general could play a part. I cannot really say since I have nearly no experience PvPing on a Death Knight (ran a few 2v2s in Cataclysm as Blood with my friend as an Unholy Death Knight just for giggles).
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Get an addon that tracks your resolve and then just get experienced on when you can best hit Death Strike for max returns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Get an addon that tracks your resolve and then just get experienced on when you can best hit Death Strike for max returns.
    He's talking about PVP.

Resolve does not work in PVP.