Poll: Are women with Short Hair Attractive?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Males: Short Hair Females?

Would you mind dating a woman with short cut hair? Personally I wouldn't have a problem with it. I actually do actually think it can be attractive in some cases.

i'm sure it's attractive to some people, but i'm not a fan personally.

7+ Year Old Account
    Some can pull it off. Most can't.

Emma Watson's short hair look was cute. The girl you pictured isn't pulling it off, though. Overall I don't really like short hair on girls.

EDIT: also the pictured girl's eyebrows are awful. Just awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't think so. Not attractive to me personally anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell no.

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    The chick in that picture is deliberately trying to look like a Vulcan, right?

Short hair can look good but that is a bloody terrible example.
    Last edited by suttie; 2015-12-24 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post

Would you mind dating a woman with short cut hair? Personally I wouldn't have a problem with it. I actually do actually think it can be attractive in some cases.
    She looks like a vulcan. I'm fine with chicks with short hair. Doesn't really change the person.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

In your example, I think it's not that the hair is short so much that she looks terrifyingly mannequin-like.

While I think I lean towards long hair, I don't see why short hair would be an immediate turn-off or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that a Romulan?

EDIT: Damn you Mayhem -- Vulcan is close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Some can pull it off. Most can't.

So much this, as is with any style (hair, clothes, etc) for both male and female.
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Emma Watson's short hair look was cute. The girl you pictured isn't pulling it off, though. Overall I don't really like short hair on girls.

EDIT: also the pictured girl's eyebrows are awful. Just awful.
    I literally just randomly found this picture which I had in my browser history from a while ago and decided to use it out of laziness and to give an example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    In your example, I think it's not that the hair is short so much that she looks terrifyingly mannequin-like.

While I think I lean towards long hair, I don't see why short hair would be an immediate turn-off or anything.
    She's a skinhead (Working Class type, not the Neo-Nazis)

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very few can actually pull it off.

The ones that can't, but still cut their hair, are too lazy to have some maintenance in most cases.

- - - Updated - - -

The girl in the OP is She Spock.

if it wasnt for those horrible eyebrows, she would look alright

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    I literally just randomly found this picture which I had in my browser history from a while ago and decided to use it out of laziness and to give an example.
    Nah I know. I wasn't commenting on your picture selection, just giving my opinion of the girl in the picture.

I'm fine with any sort of hair on a woman. Honestly I've often found myself attracted to women with short hair.

Uuuunfortunately a lot of those weren't looking for my gender in a partner.

Deleted
    Op picture looks creepy as fuck.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    In general I'm not a fan. Some girls I've dated looked okay despite it, but I'm not sure I ever dated somebody who looked better with short hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the face and the style. I'd prefer a lady to not look like Justine Bieber.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that pic. But yes, I've seen lots of girls with short hair that are very attractive.