Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Ain't nobody got time to deal with 2000 bitches.
    He's given up after 2, I imagine 20 would cause suicide

I'm closer to 0/20 not suicidal.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I'm closer to 0/20 not suicidal.
    You're not Fishtoes. Usually my success rate is 1 in 50 online

10+ Year Old Account
    I can only speak for myself and the women I've met so... yeah, I blame them.

The amount of inconsistent information you get about what they expect from a guy is insane. Most women I know are either crazy or liars (maybe both?).

Deleted
    Wow expected this thread to be kinda sad, but it's way beyond what I thought....

I sure hope most of you are trolling, either that or there is alot of young men who needs a serious dose of self-esteem, that and to learn that women are just people as well, with the same wants and desires, and once you start treating them like that, and show off some damn confidence in yourself, it's only a matter of time before someone gets interested enough, looks arent everything, and that only gets more and more true the older you get

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    I can only speak for myself and the women I've met so... yeah, I blame them.

The amount of inconsistent information you get from what they expect from a guy is insane. Most women I know are either crazy or liars (maybe both?).
    Here is a great tip, screw what you think they want, be the way you want to be, and be confident in that, and dont treat them anything special, show your intent, but other than that... Just be your usual self as if you were with a friend. You're overthinking it :P It really isnt that complicated, no matter what some crazy overly confident woman or two might've told you (they usally act this way due to being wildly inconfident :P)

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Wow expected this thread to be kinda sad, but it's way beyond what I thought....

I sure hope most of you are trolling, either that or there is alot of young men who needs a serious dose of self-esteem, that and to learn that women are just people as well, with the same wants and desires, and once you start treating them like that, and show off some damn confidence in yourself, it's only a matter of time before someone gets interested enough, looks arent everything, and that only gets more and more true the older you get

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a great tip, screw what you think they want, be the way you want to be, and be confident in that, and dont treat them anything special, show your intent, but other than that... Just be your usual self as if you were with a friend. You're overthinking it :P It really isnt that complicated, no matter what some crazy overly confident woman or two might've told you (they usally act this way due to being wildly inconfident :P)
    #beyourself.

That's what ended people in this thread.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis
    Here is a great tip, screw what you think they want...
    It is not about "what I think". It is about what they say.

...be the way you want to be, and be confident in that, and dont treat them anything special, show your intent, but other than that... Just be your usual self as if you were with a friend.
    I appreciate the tip, but I already have a girlfriend. And guess what? She's one of those crazy inconsistent women I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishtoes View Post
    Sadly, people keep making threads about virginity and such... And then I have to come and defend me and my people. Its depressing.
    His people need him he must go he can feel the threads.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    You are not defending anyone.
    stop oppressing fishtoes!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm defending the unattracive people who can't get laid like myself.
    it's ok fishtoes i believe in you.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of their free will? I think I can safely say that maybe around 100 women have traveled from the US, or EU to the ME to get together with an ISIS soldier. They're almost as young as 15 years old sometimes. It has been on the news a lot. Some of them even got killed when they wanted to leave.

Ain't that fucked up? Women rather give up their lives, probably die than going on a date with me if we look at the statistical proof.
    What the hell mate... All women are different. Those that go with ISIS soldiers out of their free will do not represent the entire female population, you realize.

I did, but look at it like this: 0 women wants me, and 100+ want ISIS. Then it becomes 0% women wants me, and 100% wants ISIS.
    How do you know how many women want you? Have you surveyed the whole Earth female population?

Also, you should really buy some book on statistics: your understanding of it is... lacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    I'm defending the unattracive people who can't get laid like myself.
    You're actually proving my OP