Idea for more content. Expanded Timewalking.

Ok, first up, I do love WoW as a rule, however, with Warlords of Draenor I feel there is something of a content drought. However, I did have a simple, obvious idea as to something that could be done to alleviate the problem. By expanding Timewalking to be active at all times, on every single dungeon in the game, people could do as many dungeons as they wanted, and it would be a lot rarer to be doing the same dungeon over and over again.

Just a simple thought, please comment and tell me your opinions!

Imagine if the darkmoon faire was active all the time - you would stop doing it in a month probably. How often do you (and most people) revisit the argent tournament?

I would probably prefer it if they didn't gate TW, but I can see the good in narrowing the selection to improve the queue times.

My only real gripe with time walking is half the dungeons they picked suck.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Imagine if the darkmoon faire was active all the time - you would stop doing it in a month probably. How often do you (and most people) revisit the argent tournament?
    Honestly, I never did the argent tournament itself. Something I never really got around to. However in Wrath I did spend a lot of time doing random heroics, and I pretty much enjoyed the lot. My biggest gripe about Timewalking is how few dungeons are available for it and the fact of times when it's not available at all. There's not enough Draenor dungeons at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it sucks. They should just remove timewalking, that's how irrelevant it is. Timewalking is basically Blizzards cheap replacement of Scenarios. It's not content, its just shit people do because they're extremely bored with the rest of the game.

Personally I enjoy Timewalking. It serves a number of purposes, not only giving PVE players more to do, but also keeping the old expansion content available and relevant to the modern game.