Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    O.O

Then... What am I to be?!

O.O
    An ambitious hollow.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    An ambitious hollow.
    Fine, I shall take the mantle of the Reaper.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Well of course it's going to be uncomfortable, no one wants to die (hopefully). But it's strangely relieving knowing it's going to happen. There's no panic or fear of the unknown here. It's happening. Live what's left of it however you think is best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well technically, if you really want to be on the safe side, following one religion would be advisable, since that way you at least partake in the bogus lottery, having one out of 100 tickets is better than having none .
    There is an infinite number of possible religions. Statistically, whatever religion you choose, the probability of having made the right choice is 0. And, they say, you are punished much harsher after life for following the wrong religion, than for following no religion.

If God exists and he is not an utter fool, then he will favor people not believing fairy tales and old fiction books. And if he is an utter fool, then I couldn't care less about what he thinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    There is an infinite number of possible religions. Statistically, whatever religion you choose, the probability of having made the right choice is 0. And, they say, you are punished much harsher after life for following the wrong religion, than for following no religion.

If God exists and he is not an utter fool, then he will favor people not believing fairy tales and old fiction books. And if he is an utter fool, then I couldn't care less about what he thinks.
    But what if God were one of us? I don't know, maybe just a stranger on the bus?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Deleted
    all will return to their creator.
    would be smart to find out the purpose of life, instead of doing no research and worrying about your death.