Poll: How long did it take you?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Can you spot the Panda?

There's a Panda hiding amongst these snowmen, can you find him?

Apparently he's really hard to find (though it took me less than 2 seconds).

An illustration featuring a concealed panda among a crowd of snowmen is sweeping across social networking websites, and it’s causing people to tear their hair out. Hungarian artist Gergely Dudás posted the frustrating Christmas puzzle on his Facebook page on December 16, and it has been causing people problems ever since.

This cartoon, which has been shared hundreds of thousands of times since it was published, is still winding up users who are doggedly determined to spot the panda. Although some have taken to social media to show off at having found the elusive giant panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca), some have expressed disbelief that the panda is there at all.

Hint: it's the one who's not a snowman.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2015-12-25 at 11:29 PM.

Found him.. Took 5
    Seconds

Wow.. I don't see how people can't find the panda... It's super obvious

Took me like... 5 seconds? lol

How are people struggling with this? It took me under 5 seconds with just a casual glace. It's the only one without an orange nose and that stands out pretty well.

I looked right at him first thing.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Wow that was really hard. I mean its not like one of them is missing carrot or anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    If I ever made one of these things, I would say "can you find the X?", but I would not put it anywhere in the picture.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    it's not really difficult. Just say "No thanks, I don't want any Panda for breakfast" and he'll show himself.

https://youtu.be/X21mJh6j9i4

That's really hard.. not. Found him instantly.

Just look for the break in the pattern of orange noses. The missing mouth really stood out too. Took like 2 seconds of moving my gaze down the image. People don't genuinely struggle with this?
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

7+ Year Old Account
    took me 4 minutes. was pretty hard. lol

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Spotting the Panda was easy spotting the Nazi Snowman took a minute.

Deleted
    Are pandas now part of Christmas lore? Will they be added in a future expansion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    If I ever made one of these things, I would say "can you find the X?", but I would not put it anywhere in the picture.
    Which is why we're not allowed to make those :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    Which is why we're not allowed to make those :P
    Um..is there like a law or anything? >.>
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Spotting the Panda was easy spotting the Nazi Snowman took a minute.
    I do nazi such a snowman.

took me like 7 seconds, I'm a slowpoke
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Seriously i found it straight away when i saw this posted on another website

Just look for the one without the carrot nose

I swear wheres waldo proved more of a challenge than this so called hard hide and seek pic!

*shrugs*
    Quick and easy enough...

Deleted
    Yeah, finding the panda wasn't hard, but I wonder how many noticed that one of the carrot noses is in fact an orange penis.