Ran out of gems.. How to get more?

What is the easiest way to get more gems? Sorry, I'm still a noob and don't really know too much.

Pick em off the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Pick em off the ground.
    /thread

Farm, farm, farm, baby!

You can use the Broken Crown to speed up the farming. Aside from that, maybe goblin farming can help? I doubt that its more efficient than rifting/doing bounties though.

Puzzle Ring in Kanai's Cube, but group with ppl that can take you through T10! Get tons of gold and gems that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Pick em off the ground.
    Thanks for your helpful and unique insight.

As ophion1990 said use a broken Crown (even if its cubed) with the gem you want to collect in your helm. The higher the torment the better. And any puzzle rings keep em so you can make a portal to the vault! Which is a lot of gold/gems. Theres not too much else you can do other than farm farm farm. they will build up eventually.

An easy way to target farm the gems is to do the bounties where you kill a boss. The chest that spawns always has several gems (can just switch broken crown to loot the chest and back to your normal helm).

So create a game, do those boss killing bounties in each act that pop up (killing bosses without the bounty doesn't give you the chest) then exit game and repeat while swapping in broken crown (or just wearing or cubing as others said).

Deleted
    Dont forget the cube. With some gold input you can change the gem colours you dont need to those you actually need. I never ran out of gems, just of my favorite color. Oh and of course it simply takes time to get all gems at max quality. But no rush, at some point later you have too many gems....

cube puzzle rings-> enter vault on t6+ look for gem goblins this is best way

convert gems + just use the cube recipe

broken crown+ whatever gem you want to find rift farming - not great but still ok

bounties- they give a few gems but not many.

Deleted
    Find gem goblin wear crown and poke him with the stick until he gives up and tries to escape with uninterruptible portal and then kill him.

Deleted
    Not sure how long you have been playing but I have around 1200 of each gem at Imperial Quality and 2,2 billion gold on S4. And I played for about 5 weeks on Hardcore.

Just plow through rifts. Pick up every gem you see. I still pick up gems. But that is just because of old habbits. Also cube Puzzle Rings, they are great for both gold and gems.

7+ Year Old Account
    the vault! gogo

Deleted
    Good way to get gems:

1) get broken crown, as said earlier

2) go into adventure mode and slap bosses and minibosses around

3) open the chest that spawns when they die. Gems galore

I don't know how difficulty level affects this, but I did this on T4, just for reference.