731 9/13M DK Tank LF Mythic Raiding Guild

9/13 Mythic
    731 Tank-734 DPS

Seeking a 9/13+ Mythic raiding guild. I don't want to go in reverse for progression. I can only raid 2-3 days. I'm currently DPS and have been for all of HFC. I'm very good as DPS but I just miss tanking and would like to go back to it. I tanked from start of Cata all the way through the start of WoD in a US top 25/50 guild.

Please leave your info below and I'll be in contact. Ty!
    Last edited by Casca157; 2015-12-28 at 04:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We the North
    We are a 11/13 mythic horde guild on the Illidan server. We have a great raid atmosphere, fun, and friendly semi hardcore raiding guild. Basically we are just a bunch of friends trying to get as far as we can every expansion.

Raid Schedule
    Tue-Thur
    7:30-10:30 server (5:30-8:30 pacific time)

What We Need
    Currently we are in need of a tank, if we had a choice it would be a non-plate tank but are willing to look at everybody and anybody interested in joining us.

Also we are looking into adding a rogue and possibly a dk dps to our roster.

Apply at http://www.wethenorthguild.com/

If you want to talk to one of the officers feel free to add Hugglez#1752 or log on our server and talk to one of our officers (Soundeffects, Seagood, Shockacon)

Hello there! Currently Online is currently looking for dedicated mythic raiders to help bolster our core roster as we progress towards Archimonde!

-= Raid Times =-
    Monday - 10:00PM - 1:00AM CST
    Tuesday - 10:00PM - 1:00AM CST
    Thursday - 10:00PM - 1:00AM CST

Raiding Rules:
    1. Attendance is MANDATORY. If you're gonna miss, give notice (Not that much to ask for)
    2. This is a progression guild, low DPS/HPS and bad mechanics will get you benched.
    3. Leave the salt in the shaker, we don't want that here.

In our community you will find:

1. A solid foundation, leadership, and core raid group that has been established since the beginning of MoP.

2. A fun environment where progression is at the core of what we do, but we have a good time while doing it. Talk !@#$ on TS, Parse high, and RUNE UP.

3. An active Teamspeak server all the time. Even when we're not in WoW, we're in TS. Whether it be playing other games, or watching Football, we're online.

4. Guild events like: Drinking nights, HOTS Tournaments, Diablo, CS:GO, Battlefield, and much more. Events are made weekly and tourneys come monthly, come see what we offer.

For more information or a guild invite you can add me on Bnet at Crim#1276

Alternatively you can find us on TeamSpeak 24/7: ts.coguild.com
    You can also find us on the web @ www.COGuild.com

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17792/

If you're looking to down content, have fun, and talk %^-* to each other, look no further. Currently Online has it all and then some. Sleep is for the weak, and we don't accept weakness as an answer here. Ask any of our members, see what they say, and we'll see you Online soon.

We also have an active 2700+ member community here at Currently Online. We have 4 guilds, combined guild chat (via Greenwall addon). The communtiy is active across WoW, HotS team, Private Minecraft server, we have a FFXIV guild, and many other games as new ones come out.

"Rune up, talk some !@#$, parse high, and come have fun killing bosses again."

<Hostile> 11/13M is a friendly, relaxed, and drama-free raiding guild whose core consists of friends which have raided together for several expansions in different guilds. We are a tight-knit multi-gaming community, have been on Kil'Jaeden for a few years, and are looking to add to our core roster for mythic progression.

Raid Schedule
    Friday and Saturday
    7pm - 11pm server (pacific)

Requirements
    730 min ilvl and legendary ring
    Good attendance
    Positive attitude
    Knowledge of your class, spec, gearing choices
    Willingness to improve

What we offer to our raiders
    Guild repairs
    Flasks, Pots, 125 Food, Runes
    Experienced leadership
    Relaxed atmosphere

We also do alt runs, challenge modes, achievement runs, and more.

sweetcheeks#1645 Or you can Apply at hostile-kiljaeden.enjin.com

<DW> Is a new guild with leadership formed from members of the Tier 17 US 21st guild Intent. We took a break and came back to the game after the holidays. We are currently recruiting to fill the last pieces of our roster to finish this tier out and push into Legion with. We are looking for raiders of the same mindset that we have who do not want to raid 4-5 days a week and still achieve our goals of being competitive with top guilds. Even if your class/spec is not listed below please don't hesitate to add me or check out or website at deadweightguild.com.

Raid times:
    Tues Wed Thur
    9-12est

Recrutiment:

High need: Plate Tank

High need: Caster Dps

Full on Hunters
    If you have any questions regarding anything please feel free to add me to realid Merrx55#1532.
    Or check out our website at Deadweightguild.com and fill out an app.

11/13 Mythic on mal'gannis you can trial from your current server, 1 percent wipe on manny last thursday. He dies tomorrow. If you are interested in joining us for arch prog. Caearius#1236 send me a bnetmessage. raid starts 8cst ends 11. Raid days tue, wed, thurs. I'll be in touch.