Restoration Websites/Blogs

Are there any up-to-date Restoration websites/blogs? I see websites like "Chi Burst", "Chain Heal" and "How to Priest", and it makes me want to find one for Restoration. Anything like those around? I haven't been able to find anything and honestly, MMO-C seems slow in discussion for Restoration or Druid for that matter. Let me know where you go for all your Restoration and general Druid information.

Quote Originally Posted by wowLancer View Post
    Are there any up-to-date Restoration websites/blogs? I see websites like "Chi Burst", "Chain Heal" and "How to Priest", and it makes me want to find one for Restoration. Anything like those around? I haven't been able to find anything and honestly, MMO-C seems slow in discussion for Restoration or Druid for that matter. Let me know where you go for all your Restoration and general Druid information.
    There hasn't really been any addition to resto druid since release of hfc, so the discussion has been very slow with very few adjustments, so the need for quick paced discussion hasn't been there. But mmo should be up-to-date, on the other hand there is no easy to read/quick info on here.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    There hasn't really been any addition to resto druid since release of hfc, so the discussion has been very slow with very few adjustments, so the need for quick paced discussion hasn't been there. But mmo should be up-to-date, on the other hand there is no easy to read/quick info on here.
    I guess you're right. Thanks for the reply.

15+ Year Old Account
    Lissanna is still keeping Restokin up to date with Legion stuff... not sure how much resto specific stuff there is besides that, though.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Deleted
    I think Lavathing is keeping up Healcraft Resto Druid Guide. But I don't know how accurate it is. healcraft.net/druid/

7+ Year Old Account
    Icy-Veins.
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Kay Fernalld View Post
    Icy-Veins.
    https://gyazo.com/a3c5f94c56fc80c07734237d10b4b8cb

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2016-01-03 at 06:02 PM.