silver proving 7/8.

I am having a problem downing the mobs fast enough in proving ground, where can I get information on bear tank dps? i know they're a tank they don't dps, but I need to get these mobs down faster than I am. thx.

Are you saying you're trying to do the silver damage proving grounds as a bear? That's probaly your problem. I'm sure it's doable as a bear, but youre giving yourself a lot of trouble by not doing it as boomkin or feral.

If you are doing tanking proving grounds, your dps is pretty insignificant compared to what the healer panda chick in middle of the room does. You shouldn't be having too much overlap between waves just on her dps alone I thought. You can always tank mobs inside the pools of fire as well to kill them faster.

If you are doing damage proving grounds than it can be tougher (i've done gold as bear personally but gearing and stuff changes it a lot), need to make good use of your own cd's and berserking buffs. Bit of trial and error depending on where you are struggling just try and have those cd's up for waves 7 and 8 i guess. HOTW would be a small dps loss for waves 1-7 but get you through wave 8 nice and easy.