Deleted

Mannoroth gaze bug?

Hey guys, on mannororth's gaze is there a bug known that makes you "freeze" and not move at all?

That'll happen if you immune it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    That'll happen if you immune it.
    That'll drop the debuff, though, right? The circle will disappear and you'll get the AoE damage, yes?

I've been PuGing Mannoroth several times each week in addition to my own raid's kill to blow bonus coins and I've seen it happen a few times where the person with Gaze doesn't move, but the circle stays around them for the normal duration. I never asked them about it, and no one complained about a bug, so I figured it might be because of some class ability, but I always thought genuine immunities would make you drop the debuff and explode.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Can only talk for Death knights, if you AMS just before you get the debuff you will still get it, the effect will still apply, only difference is that you can control your character like usual.
    So the end effect dmg still occurs, you just arent feared.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Can only talk for Death knights, if you AMS just before you get the debuff you will still get it, the effect will still apply, only difference is that you can control your character like usual.
    So the end effect dmg still occurs, you just arent feared.
    That's surely what I was seeing then.

Not sure about the OP's possible bug, though!

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    THis happened to a teammate, a hunter. He didnt pop any cd's so I assumed it was a bug

Deleted
    Happened to me during progression i moved 2 seconds and was spamming Divine Shield, it was still 2 or 3 seconds off CD so i didn't use it but the fear stopped half-way and stayed turret mode .

15+ Year Old Account
    This also happens with Divine Shield, while active you have control of your character but the debuff doesn't get dispelled (and you still explode).
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

The one that you get gaze and glitch through the wall then dies is starting to annoy me