Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Dragon Age: Origins.

I dont hate it or anything but the mute telepathic protagonist kinda makes it unplayable now. Maybe its just me but every time I have a conversation with someone in that game, I get the feeling that the NPCs are patronizing me like talking to their pets or something ("whos a good girl!? you are! yes you are") and I cant really shake it.

Games where everything is text based and only a few NPCs are voiced such as WoW really don't have that effect though.

Deleted
    Oh, DayZ standalone, definitely.

I like the game, I like perma-death, I like hunting whilst being hunted....

But the split second anyone within two kilometres starts eating, that awful squelching/chewing noise, it is either instant headset off or game off.
    Same for any game that has eating noises.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Resident Evil. Once I hit 4, although it was a good game, I could tell that the direction and focus of the genre had started to shift. Soon after you get 5 and 6, and the rest is history. No wonder they are going back to their roots with that genre.

I use to like Grand Theft Auto, but, IDK I just started to hate it. Story mode was kinda neat, but there are only so many things you can do in the sandbox environment before I started to get really bored of the game.