Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Just like to mention that the DK flying mount is a bought one, not a quest reward (in the old days) or automatically learned (now), hence i don't consider it the same as Paladin/Warlock mounts.
    lol are you fucking delusional? it's still a class mount, whether it's learned from a trainer, obtained from a quest, or bought from a vendor

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    yeah except most companies don't have interns anymore because they have to be paid and given insurance and benefits
    We still have Interns, work in IT at a pretty successful company in Phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    idk if i would upgrade the class mounts. the fact the warlock one changed to green fire after completing the quest was cool enough for me
    Except the green flames don't change the fact that it looks so out of place against new models. They need an update badly and since Blizzard is taking away a lot from warlocks, I think it's only fair that they give us this much at least.

[QUOTE=Sickening;38104713]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    NO class has a class mount able to fly. Flight mounts were to be purchased from their implementation. NO, Druid flight form does not count, it's a form, not a mount (see what i did there?) Stop wishing things they will not spend time on, unless it costs us a raid tier :-P

- - - Updated - - -

Death Knight ?
    You had to buy the flying mount though, you didn't get through the quest experience

I think a texture upgrade is a great move. Blizzard seem to be slowly updating textures from original models across the board from bunnies to demons so it's probably just a matter of time.

Not really sure why people are getting angry about it one way or the another. It will happen eventually.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Druids have travel form...that's basically a flying class mount as well -- actually its better than a mount.