Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I require a donation of boobs, I have not received any therefore I have no MMO-C friends.

Having friends on MMO-C is pointless though, you just know the names of the users you like responding to.

10+ Year Old Account
    stay away from any posters with draenei avatars you meet here. draenei are evil and not to be trusted.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    stay away from any posters with draenei avatars you meet here. draenei are evil and not to be trusted.
    they taste good with ketchup though.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Baking me a pie could win me over.

And pony avatars. If you have a MLP avatar I will assume you are a 13 year old female or a male with issues.

I wish I knew. Some peeps here are really interesting human beings but I don't think I could make any friendship beyond some tense casual greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    I wish I knew. Some peeps here are really interesting human beings but I don't think I could make any friendship beyond some tense casual greetings.
    does that mean you're only in it for the sex?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I don't understand what friend features are supposed to do on forums, personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    does that mean you're only in it for the sex?
    What?
    I was referring to fluent and spontaneous interactions. But I see the analogy.

I feel like I know the little sub-community in the pony thread, but I only ever added one as a friend and honestly don't remember why. >.< I guess I just never saw the point of it since it doesn't bestow any particular effects to any other poster. We can all talk to and PM each other regardless.

I like to think you're all my friends, at least in the sense of people I would have casual conversation with. Acquaintances?
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2015-12-30 at 04:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Being courteous, and being able to keep your cool while debating contentious/touchy topics tends to make you more friends than enemies.
    This.

I may disagree with someone's points, but I'm not going to be disrespectful towards anyone. A little respect goes a long way.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure there is as much dept(how is this spelled anyways?) in these friendships as you put into it.

Nor do I think there are as many friends around here as you might get the impression of, so I think you really should not view it as abnormal not to make friends on a/this forum.
    Last edited by Duridi; 2015-12-30 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Just another typo... :(

7+ Year Old Account
    We're all enemies here!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    This.

I may disagree with someone's points, but I'm not going to be disrespectful towards anyone. A little respect goes a long way.
    i see one of the foul sinful beasts has decided to make an appearance. time to DO BATTLE!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    i see one of the foul sinful beasts has decided to make an appearance. time to DO BATTLE!
    This is not the best way to make a good impression on a lady.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Pft... who needs friends! Been on this site since 2009 and I've been doing fine without 'em!

/sheds a tear.

...this site has a friends feature?

Half of this forum is pathologically egoistical. Approval is all you need.

everyone in this community is your friend. You just have to change your perception.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to troll.