10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Nippon Ichi Software To Release New IPs In 2016, And Possible Collaborations

More XD
    http://www.siliconera.com/2015/12/29...ollaborations/

Nippon Ichi Software had a variety of releases this year ranging from smaller titles such as Night Watch to bigger ones in Disgaea 5. Company president Sohei Niikawa spoke with 4Gamer about what’s in store for 2016.

“Going into 2016, Nippon Ichi Software will continue to vigorously release new IPs in the console marketplace,” said Niikawa. “We will keep going forward and fight until we’re out of energy.”

He continued, “on a more personal note, I’m currently writing a game scenario that takes place in the local Gifu prefecture. Also, I feel that we’ll see an increase in collaborative works with other companies. I believe that we’ll be able to do all kinds of fun stuff, and we’ll work hard so that we can let you guys know about it soon. Thank you for your continued support in 2016!”
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

That link is giving me an error.

- Update -
    Nevermind, got it on the 4th or 5th try. Apparently the server was busy.
    Last edited by YuneKirby; 2015-12-29 at 08:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by YuneKirby View Post
    That link is giving me an error.
    Works for me, i dont know why it doesnt for you, anyway if it still doesnt work can always go to the site and check there, its on the first page
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone should play Yomawari! /nod.