Hello!

I am a long time raider, who is looking to return to the raiding scene. I am looking for a Normal/Heroic level adult guild, who knows how to have fun, but at the same time is serious about raiding. Mythics are a possibility, but I would still need to maintain the 2 day a week schedule that I am after.
I will list below my raiding experience, the toons I am available to play on, and the desired raiding times.

What you will get with me, is a solid, dependable, no drama player. I show up for every raid, on time and ready to go. I take instruction well, and don't need much guidance(I do my own research). Very willing to give suggestions and thoughts on what might need to be changed in a raid strat, and also very good at keeping my thoughts to myself when needed.

Raid Experience:
Vanilla- MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, and Ony
TBC- Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK. MH, and BT
Wraith- Naxx, OS, EOE, ULD, TOC, ICC
Cata- BD, BoT, FL, DS
Mists- Cleared all content
WoD- HM, BRF, HFC(Have not killed Arch)

Toons I have available. I know most people will say you should play what you want to play, but I have always enjoyed molding myself around the needs of whatever team I am a part of. I am willing and able to play any of the characters below.

DK- Blood/Frost, played this as my main for the entire WoD expansion as blood. Willing to keep tanking but would enjoy dps. Geared for both. Ilvl 704
Pally- Ret- This was my main for TBC, Wraith, and cata. Very comfortable dpsing on this character, gear is a bit behind the dk but would be easily fixed. Ilvl- 693 Could tank on this char as needed, but much more comfortable tanking on the DK.
Rogue- Combat/Assa- My main in cata, very comfortable dpsing on this char. Ilvl 686
Hunter- BM/Surv- Have never raided as a hunter, but I enjoy the class and feel I could do quite well on it. Ilvl 692
Warrior- Have not raided as a warrior since vanilla, but would be more than willing to DPS on this char, tanking as a warrior does not interest me. Ilvl 684

Raiding times:
I am flexible on the days of the week, but would like to stick to these time ranges. 2 days a week is my ideal raiding schedule, I am adult with 2 kids and a full time job which both keep me quite busy. I would also prefer to stay horde, all current toons are horde.

7:30pm Eastern-11pm Eastern. Cant start any earlier than this time, and would like to keep the end time to 11pm or earlier, as I get up for work quite early.
I would be open to one of the raid days being on the weekend, but could not commit to both Fri and Sat night, would have to be one or the other.

If any of this sounds like it would be a solid fit for your guild, please leave your guild information below, and also a B-Net tag so we can get together to chat. You can add me on Edgewood#1551.

Thanks for your time and hope to speak with you soon!