Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think women lack the social skill on dating websites. The reason for that is because they are bombarded with messages from every man for 200 miles lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Baseless speculation. You don't know my relationship status.
    Search your feelings

You know it to be true

- - - Updated - - -

Basically it's like ...

would you boast about having a job if you're stuck on probation for 5 years with no benefits or vacation time? I wouldn't.
    No, it's nothing like that at all.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    This just in, about 50% of woman don't know when to stop, when online.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who even uses this stuff for actual relationships? I mean. After sex once or twice it's a new page.

The biggest problem with online dating as a man, is that it feels like you are in a shouting match with 30 other guys when messaging a woman. They are inundated with messages from guys, which I speculate leads them to very harshly comb their messages.

A female friend of mine, she's very attractive. Gets upwards of 40 messages a day from random dudes on her dating profile, it's physically impossible for her to read and reply to every message while maintaining a full time job.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronius View Post
    The biggest problem with online dating as a man, is that it feels like you are in a shouting match with 30 other guys when messaging a woman. They are inundated with messages from guys, which I speculate leads them to very harshly comb their messages.

A female friend of mine, she's very attractive. Gets upwards of 40 messages a day from random dudes on her dating profile, it's physically impossible for her to read and reply to every message while maintaining a full time job.
    Step it up.
    Friends complained that their pictures were shit, chicks weren't into them.
    Logged on their Tinders. They were wrong. Most of the times it's because many guys use CHEESY pick up lines. DON'T DO THAT.
    I mean like seriously. What do you expect? Be yourself, genuine and keep the conversation the way you want it to be. Don't search up random shit to talk with them about. You talk about exactly what YOU want to talk about. Want to get to know her? Do so.

And yes, Girls have it easier. But for girls to find out who's there only to tap her and who's actually not only there to tap her is the tough decision.
    Most girls if not all I talk on Tinder want a long relationship. I block them once we've had sex.

False. Women just choose the guys who catch their eye and those guys just want sex.

The witty charming guys don't even get their messages read so they resort to quantity over quality.

Any study on online dating should be ended at the fact that there are 10 girls for every 10,000,000 men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

- - - Updated - - -

Basically it's like ...

would you boast about having a job if you're stuck on probation for 5 years with no benefits or vacation time? I wouldn't.
    Not to be mean .. But if you were in a relationship, I have a feeling you wouldn't spam new threads constantly on this forum. No offence.

And I have no interest in a study done in India. Different culture, different people, different ways. If they can come up with something similar in the West, well .. *shrug*

Well I'm not Indian, so this study has no effect on me I guess?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really surprising coming from a culture of misogyny and arranged marriages.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Conversation skills.

Online....

Lol.

I personally haven't tried online dating but maybe others here can share their experiences.
    met mine on match, been together for 5 years, not wanting children is what got her to contact me.

Deleted
    I find women are just as guilty of this. I had an amusing exchange where I politely told a woman I wasn't interested after a week of tedious conversation, she got really upset.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Conversation skills.

Online....

Lol.
    To be fair, I won't talk to any woman that uses "short hand" (r u, ne1, etc) as that's not conversation. Also, the only conversational "conflict" I find is the overly emotional and "must love animals" ones.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommypilgrim View Post
    I find women are just as guilty of this. I had an amusing exchange where I politely told a woman I wasn't interested after a week of tedious conversation, she got really upset.
    Block her.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Block her.
    But it was amusing. First she tried to convince me that we'd been having a really good conversation, then she accused me of being too busy playing video games to talk to her, then she insinuated that I'm gay.
    Last edited by mmocb3fb419dbb; 2015-12-30 at 02:07 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    then she insinuated that I'm gay.
    Tell her, "To be fair, you look like you might have a dick. /shrug"

Deleted
    But it was amusing. First she tried to convince me that we'd been having a really good conversation, then she accused me of being to busy playing video games to talk to her, then she insinuated that I'm gay.
    Haha, what the fuck.

But it was amusing. First she tried to convince me that we'd been having a really good conversation, then she accused me of being to busy playing video games to talk to her, then she insinuated that I'm gay.
    but hey, its the dudes fault right? maybe most women think that dudes just loooove to talk. For me, if they are not willing to meet within a week then they are not willing to meet period, If i just wanted to talk then I would just enter the friend zone.