Poll: Would you date a very intelligent AI?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they make a T-1000 of a naked Hugh Jackman, then sure!

What even is dating anymore?

Autonomous robots should come in two forms;

1) Realistic, but mindless fuck dolls. As much AI as a Furby. Basically a Real Doll that can clean itself up and put itself away in the closet. Not permitted in public spaces.

2) All other robots, by law, cannot mimic or be created to mimic the image of a human. They can approximate a human form factor for ease of use. Not permitted to wear clothes. Literally just a mechanical chassis with some protective plastic sheathing. Absolutely no faces or facial analogies. Must display certain markings and information, including licensing/registration details. No more intelligent than a smart phone. Not 2nd class citizens, not slaves. Xboxs with arms and legs.

AIs to be given full human rights and made wards of the state. Also, highly illegal to be created.

Deleted
    What if the AI was a character in a game? A character in WoW, for example. Only, instead of being restricted like NPCs and models in general are restricted in WoW, it would be much more lifelike. You could talk to it, it would talk back to you. You could go to places with it on your own character, tell it about the real world, all that stuff. When you'd log out, it would continue it's life in the game.

I mean, if you were to spend 12 hours a day in a game anyway, why not do it with an AI?

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting question from OP. But personally, I'd feel an AI is fake, programmed, because it's made of code. We humans may be the same, but there's still a sense of mystery.

The TV shows Humans and Real Humans came to mind.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2015-12-31 at 09:22 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    If they make a T-1000 of a naked Hugh Jackman, then sure!
    Wait, why do you want it to be liquid? On second thought, disregard that question, I'm not sure I want to know the answer