Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Civil Rights Movement, Apartheid. Read this thread and you will see the exact same slurs and opinions held by white supremacists and segregationists from the past.
    No you won't nobody in here said black people aren't people and that segregation is fine.

The actual people wanting segregation are this time the BLM folks.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    How exactly were the cops to know it was a fake gun?
    Sad fact is in the past when this has happened we appropriately blamed ourselves and made rules and taught our children things. Now that the terrorist agenda of BLM is a thing, we blame cops when criminals run from them or point fake guns at them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    No you won't nobody in here said black people aren't people and that segregation is fine.

Thugs, cucks, and the whole host of other slurs coming from the "anti-PC" people (aka neauvoux racists). Dog whistling and thinly veiled racist words are not a new thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

This. Black people are calling for black only safe spaces at colleges.

- - - Updated - - -

Thugs, cucks, and the whole host of other slurs coming from the "anti-PC" people (aka neauvoux racists). Dog whistling and thinly veiled racist words are not a new thing.
    Thug is not a racial slur. Just stop with your agenda to support criminals just because they are black. White people are called thugs too. We've already been through this tired song and dance before. Call someone a racist and use a thinly veiled thing like "thug is a racial slur" to avoid the fact that you are losing the argument.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    This. Black people are calling for black only safe spaces at colleges.

- - - Updated - - -

Thug is not a racial slur. Just stop with your agenda to support criminals just because they are black. White people are called thugs too. We've already been through this tired song and dance before. Call someone a racist and use a thinly veiled thing like "thug is a racial slur" to avoid the fact that you are losing the argument.
    There is no argument to lose, just like overt racism of the past, the slurs and double speak of people that use certain words in public now because they can't say n***** in public. What, you expect racism to die once we signed the CRA?

There is no argument to lose, just like overt racism of the past, the slurs and double speak of people that use certain words in public now because they can't say n***** in public. What, you expect racism to die once we signed the CRA?
    Nope, it was just slowly made allowable for black on everyone else racism and not anyone else on black racism. You're right racism is alive and well in the hearts of black people more than ever because they are the ones guilty of it.

Deleted
    I didn't know cuck and thug are racial exclusive.

The racists are the people wanting more <race>spaces

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Nope, it was just slowly made allowable for black on everyone else racism and not anyone else on black racism. You're right racism is alive and well in the hearts of black people more than ever because they are the ones guilty of it.
    Allowable? What, is the country overrun by black people lynching whites and forcing whites to shit in another hole in the floor?

Honestly I think that it's great that Lebron isn't caving in to the nonsense of BLM and it's sad that their resolution to a justifiable police shooting is to ask basketball players to "stop playing for a while" lol. That's so stereotypical that you'd expect it to be from a Dave Chapelle sketch or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Of course not. Why would it even cross his mind? Who takes these guys seriously? They're as significant as Code Pink, just have a cooler color-coded name.

Allowable? What, is the country overrun by black people lynching whites and forcing whites to shit in another hole in the floor?
    You should check out the crime statistics at some point, they are readily available on the FBI website. Blacks for example rape far more whites then whites rape blacks, for example. Bear in mind that blacks are the minorities as well.

Deleted
    Did they make black people cry for being black on national television?

Maybe you should be a more sensitive to this as racism is not race eexclusive.

15+ Year Old Account

Then you don't know who you are defending.

Again, your arguments and slanders towards social movements of minorities isn't new or some heroic stand for "American Principles". We get it, they shouldn't have a movement unless it adheres to your stupendously high threshold of what a "movement" is, or what they should stand for for you to support them.

Deleted
    Then you don't know who you are defending.
    I know only what was written here and don't make assumptions.

Again, your arguments and slanders towards social movements of minorities isn't new or some heroic stand for "American Principles".
    What would I know about american principles?

We get it, they shouldn't have a movement unless it adheres to your stupendously high threshold of what a "movement" is, or what they should stand for for you to support them.
    For starters they should stop being racist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    You should check out the crime statistics at some point, they are readily available on the FBI website. Blacks for example rape far more whites then whites rape blacks, for example. Bear in mind that blacks are the minorities as well.
    Oh. my. god. This makes all actions, both institutional and individual on the part of the justice system and law enforcement, completely justified.

Oh. my. god. This makes all actions, both institutional and individual on the part of the justice system and law enforcement, completely justified.
    You brought up stuff like "lynching whites" sarcastically yet the real statistics show things like rape and homicides are being done more often by blacks, not only that but they are done by blacks to whites more then on the flip side. So your sarcastic point is a lot more accurate then you may even think lol.

As for it "justifying law enforcement" that's a yes and no answer. Are cops justified in scrutinizing black teens more often then teens of other races? I think the answer is clearly yes - statistically they are committing way more crimes. Does it mean the cops are ok to shoot suspects for no reason? Absolutely not.

AGGHH, not this shit with Black lives matter I don't give a shit if I get banned again but those idiots are a spit in the face to Martin Luther King jr. If there is one thing I can't stand, it's when black people bring up the past and use it as a means to attack white people. it's this shit that is gonna justify the KKK to give them hell. People have no fucking clue about what in the seven fucks morals really is and they are taking advantage of the messed up system creating by the rampant political correctness.

I really hate how they are partnering to Lebron James as if they are so moral and righteous when in actually true they are just using him. And anyone that resists them are branded racist or no black enough, fuck that I hope he turns them down and plays the game. these using their race's history to beguile and use people to get them on their side and if LeBron does play they will most like brand him a traitor. If theiris anything I have learned about any of these White Knights it's that all goes like this. 1: accuse someone of being a bigot, 2: attack their logic and claim it proves they are racist. 3: when they have a large enough of followers, they will use the size of it to "demonstrate, has having enough people protesting will create enough sound for them to overpower anyone that stand up to them and continue to call them racists. So in retrospect. they are being racist and bigoted as well as claiming that racism is rampant when in truth THEY are the racists and some youtubers such as Sargon of Akkad and Thunderf00t have called them out and expose the bullshit they using and the reasons behind it.

Look I am black or rather half-black, and funny story is that my dad has mocked insulted black people for being stupid, despite being a paranoid dickhead of a hypocrite, the man does have a point and it reminded my of Chris Rock's Black people vs Niggers. It's funny because now the niggers are trying the wear the skin of black people.
    And really I don't care if I get banned again for this but I am sick of these SJW's abusing victimhood to garner any sympathy through such disgusting and hypocritical reasons as they are the cancer that they are fighting and either do or don't know it. And I we don't live in the 1700s or even the 1960's anymore so to me it's bullshit to try and say the such racism still exists because people are flipping their shit if it does happen and sadly, Black Lives Matter are using that as a means to further they shitty little propaganda.

I fucking hate racism but black or white people are being racist to one another that is taking it to the next level, and even if i consider myself Danish/Irish I am not really in touch with black people, I am not gonna deny I am halfcaste and you fuckers and use this as ammo because I don't care but, people are not really being fair towards white people when they are racially attacked and that is the other side of the coin here. People are so used to the fact white people have been the slave drivers that they think it's okey to be racist to them. For fucks sakes. The romans made slaves of other white people in their time, brit's made slaves of the Irish one time and their were black slave drivers sold black slaves and had a business relationship with some white slave drives. So this crap about all white people or in their books; a straight white male is bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Ouch that is a good one. I agree because trying to segment races to have their own space is the opposite but equally racist thing to do. Opposite because it was what the government did when the apatite was in effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkacid View Post
    Lebron should have said that BLM should have been about peace and brotherhood but instead they decided to be a terrorist group that I have no respect for.
    You got that right. terrorising other while expecting people to pity is the most stupid and contracting thing one can do.

This might be the most delusional "movement" in history. I don't know of another group that so regularly gets it so wrong, and has demands this childish. I'll never forget that open letter to Mizzou where they demand that the university president "acknowledge his white privilege" and then resign. What adult would think you can make someone say something while also demanding they resign? This is a movement by morons, for morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Oh please. Your lack of knowledge on this subject is showing.
    Baltimore is nothing compared to truly crime-ridden cities.
    Its got the 7th highest crime rate in the US....