Is frost DW bursty? [question for Legion spec choice]

After playing Shaman and Warlock for the last 2 expansions I was thinking about playing Rogue, but after seeing all the awesome DK lore and talents I think I might come back to the DK.

I've always been Unholy in the past and while it looks to be a great spec with a gazillion pets up at the same time, I'm thinking about going frost.
    Why? Bursty PVP, or at least when I played it in WotlK and Cata.

I don't have time to raid anymore, if I did I think that I'd go Unholy, so I think I'm mainly gonna do casual pvp and I want to brust off large chunks of the enemy's health through one gigantic Obliterate crit.

I haven't played Frost since WotlK, and then I used it as a 2-H spec, and crits on players that took off like 40-50% of the other player's hp was not uncommon. Is this still the case? Or is it better to go Unholy for lower, but consistent damage?

I'm aware that things might and will change in pvp in Legion, but if we take a look at pvP as it stands now, is bursty frost a viable spec?

So in your post you ask if frost does big damage in legion but the problem is that all of us that have alpha keys are locked out til the new year and at that everything is subject to change. However, generally frost as been the more bursty spec where as unholy thrives on decaying the target. You say you want burst but later in the post say you want lower but consistent damage however if you're doing casual pvp only I would just say play what you find more fun but based on the last alpha build that was datamined there is a lot of damage coming from frost. Bursty frost is what is used by a lot of dks nowadays but at the same time you won't be getting 40-50% of anyone's health anymore. Those days are over. Just wait til beta comes and see if you can test for yourself or look into what other people have posted. Hope I helped a bit.

Deleted
    It's hard to answer that at the moment.

As said above, It's in Alpha.