Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Would you be happy if your child came out gay?

As the topic says

10+ Year Old Account
    First... I have a child? Second, I would be ambivalent. However I would not be upset.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Would I be happy? No.
    Would I be upset? No.
    Would I love the child any less? Also no.

Sure! Reduces the chance of accidental grandfatherhood in ten years.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    I couldn't care less. His/her choice, aslong he is not endangering him/herself or anyone/anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care either way, really. My theoretical child's sex life isn't really going to affect me, since I won't be having sex with them.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

It would just be a fact that made no difference to anything.

I'd be slightly sad because I know they're going to have a harder time in life because of bigots and I wouldn't want my child to be disadvantaged for something that they're not responsible for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be happy or angry, I would love them regardless, and honestly it isn't a big deal. I might be proud they were willing to stand up for who they are, regardless to anything else.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

GOPers and their christian base: no fucking child of mine is going to be gay; I will beat the gay out of them; They can pray the gay away.

Liberals: we're glad to have a healthy baby and whoever they love we'll love too.

Quote Originally Posted by ChellDk View Post
    GOPers and their christian base: no fucking child of mine is going to be gay; I will beat the gay out of them; They can pray the gay away.

Liberals: we're glad to have a healthy baby and whoever they love we'll love too.
    That is horrendously false and you are actively bringing politics where it doesn't belong.
    I lean right and would love my child no matter what sexual orientation they are.

of course I'd be, it would be hypocritical of me to not be haha.

1 Don't have or want kids
    2. I don't care what anyone likes to "love" or fuck.(Humans )

Just signal when you turn, put away the things you take out, don't litter and put your cell phone away when you are moving ...in a car walking etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ChellDk View Post

I'm a GOPer, and I'm perfectly ok with my son being gay. Stereotypes are the refuge of the unintelligent.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I'd be slightly sad because I know they're going to have a harder time in life because of bigots and I wouldn't want my child to be disadvantaged for something that they're not responsible for.
    I would have said that 10 years ago. Today I think it's less of an issue.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

I know someone whos son is gay and he is totally messed up social-emotionally.

Think of it that when all know about it and in our konformistic Society when you are not konform, menaing
    that you are not the Standard typo you get nasty Trouble.

Ist definitive a punishment to have a gay child - for the parents and for the child!

Oh ... now i got it: you mean the child outs itself ... LOL i thaugt you mean Overall getting gay Born ... sorry!

10+ Year Old Account
    I will raise my kids not to strictly categorize themselves on the basis of a few whims. But whatever they choose to do, I will still love them.

No. Wouldn't be angry either. I would prefer them to be straight.
    I have nothing against gay people and in the long run would be happy if they are happy. In regards to my selfish preference, of course I would prefer them to be straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    That is horrendously false and you are actively bringing politics where it doesn't belong.
    I lean right and would love my child no matter what sexual orientation they are.
    Lol.. more homeless lgbt teens come from GOPer and christian families than any other social demographic. Moreover, you GOP twats are still fighting against equality. So don't give us that BS that you'd love and support your child and fully support their happiness. That's a total absolute lie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Would I be happy? No.
    Would I be upset? No.
    Would I love the child any less? Also no.
    +1 on all accounts.

Would I PREFER for my child to be straight? Yes. Who doesn't want cute grand children, blood of my blood?!