Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Lol. What. Incarnation last 30 seconds which is at least triple the duration of every defensive cool down in the game. You can use Incarn with Nature's vigil in the same way Enh uses AG Ascendance except the window for healing is double that of the Shaman CDs.

Also if you are wasting a GCD to purge every time he is putting a hot up then you are losing because his dots are probably raping you while you play ring around the rosey with purge/rejuv.

and if someone is using skull bash as a gap closer then they would never be an issue on any class because they are fucking terrible.

Incarnation is not your main worry is Berserk (reduce cat ability cost by 50%) which lasts 15 sec. While incarnation lasts 30sec the burst is all during those 15 sec .. the feral can macro it all together and she can try to bait you to pop all CC on Incarnation and then pop Berserk!

PS: The healing lasts 30sec Natures Vigil

On my feral i've gone up against teams that completely negate my burst by using smart CC and LOS .. Remember you want to mitigate as much of the 15sec as possible.
    Last edited by Cempa; 2016-01-03 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Incarnation is not your main worry is Berserk (reduce cat ability cost by 50%) which lasts 15 sec. While incarnation lasts 30sec the burst is all during those 15 sec .. the feral can macro it all together and she can try to bait you to pop all CC on Incarnation and then pop Berserk!

PS: The healing lasts 30sec Natures Vigil

On my feral i've gone up against teams that completely negate my burst by using smart CC and LOS .. Remember you want to mitigate as much of the 15sec as possible.
    all 3 are the problem, massive healing, massive damage, massive cc, on top of the over the top mobility.

are feral (or enhancment) alone with stupid mechanics? of course not; but call a spade a spade.

Deleted
    I hope in Legion they gut the self healing of all the dps classes

no more Dks, Shamans, Ferals healing like healers

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Lol. What. Incarnation last 30 seconds which is at least triple the duration of every defensive cool down in the game. You can use Incarn with Nature's vigil in the same way Enh uses AG Ascendance except the window for healing is double that of the Shaman CDs.

Also if you are wasting a GCD to purge every time he is putting a hot up then you are losing because his dots are probably raping you while you play ring around the rosey with purge/rejuv.

and if someone is using skull bash as a gap closer then they would never be an issue on any class because they are fucking terrible.
    WTH are you talking about? you dont worry about rejuv, its predators swiftness. Yes it absolutely is worth dispelling that every single time it comes up. and spriest pws+DP can pretty easily withstand a feral burst, throw in VE and its a walkk in the park.

Your difficulties are not mine i guess.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Every1 here who says that Enh's dmg is low, or it is easy to kite Enh clearly do not have a basic understanding of how to play enh shammy, you have 50% perma slow on ur melee attacks, you have sprint, you have freedom totem (unlike Ret's freedom you can not SS it), hell if a caster blinks away and you are not in melee range, big deal you can wind sheer them at range or purge all their buffs while u are getting close to them. Only a very good Hunter can kite shammy but then u pop ur 1 shot macros and u rape that hunter at range and gg. Enh shammy has a very strong survival pvp wise 1 min 30% shield wall + wolf off heals + off healing procs from melee attacks + off heals from ST dps while you pop our 1 shot macro+ 10% dmg reduction from your shield being active and if you are facing Feral/Ret team with huge 2min cd burst you can change your shield wall to 2 min cd=60% dmg reduction + 10% shield reduction + 15% pvp trinket reduction + versatility from gear you can just LOL at their burst.
    Damage wise it is INSANE both sustain and Burst, if you think Enh dmg is low, plz watch streams of glad lvl turbo clvs, they eat people alive without even dampening, they purge ur BOPs/Hots/Shields and you get wrecked + that OP cleave that procs LL (that crits for 110k+ in pvp)

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I hope in Legion they gut the self healing of all the dps classes

no more Dks, Shamans, Ferals healing like healers
    I don't know what you are talking about, as i main an enhancement shaman. I pve so i don't know if that matters but my healing is garbage unless i can get a proc for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherbrood View Post
    I don't know what you are talking about, as i main an enhancement shaman. I pve so i don't know if that matters but my healing is garbage unless i can get a proc for it.
    good thing this is the pvp forum

lol not to be an ass but i was thinking the same thing )))

Deleted
    I've got an Enhancement Shaman alt and the healing is pretty broken, however it's nowhere near the abomination that is a Feral Druid with Nature's Vigil.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Every1 here who says that Enh's dmg is low, or it is easy to kite Enh clearly do not have a basic understanding of how to play enh shammy, you have 50% perma slow on ur melee attacks, you have sprint, you have freedom totem (unlike Ret's freedom you can not SS it)
    Hit the totem once and the freedom is gone, then reapply slow = Profit. At least with Freedom you can protect it with buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Im wondering even more about ferals...that shit is unreeaaaaal.
    Spellsteal rejuvenation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellineth View Post
    I've got an Enhancement Shaman alt and the healing is pretty broken, however it's nowhere near the abomination that is a Feral Druid with Nature's Vigil.

- - - Updated - - -

Hit the totem once and the freedom is gone, then reapply slow = Profit. At least with Freedom you can protect it with buffs.
    Yeh you can kill that totem, but very few people actually do it, when you melt their faces on my experience, they just try to get away from you ) while vs Ret all you need is click SS 1-2 times without changing target.
    Ret has only 1 buff, 2 if you are speced into SS, and all your buffs get dispelled beg of arena/duels and then when ever you rebuff urself again.

It would be foolish to think that Blizzard doesn't give greater weight to PVE concerns. There is going to be greater focus on small group PVE in Legion, and with that in mind I would expect greater survivability from DPS specs (whether by healing or damage reduction), not less.

You can argue whether the traditional DPS/DPS/healer setup is best for PVP, but honestly I would personally like to see how PVP with fewer healers and greater defensive ability across the board would play out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulvye View Post
    It would be foolish to think that Blizzard doesn't give greater weight to PVE concerns. There is going to be greater focus on small group PVE in Legion, and with that in mind I would expect greater survivability from DPS specs (whether by healing or damage reduction), not less.
    but every class already has 5000 defensives

does anyone actually, truly enjoy being nigh immortal in PVE?

As a warlock, I hate facing enh shamans and ferals.

I can't dispel them, I need to cast to kill the totems unless Conflag is up, they both have insane mobility, wind shear, grounding totem, and, unless I'm mistaken, with their 4 set, CCs on them last 50 % during wolves. And shamanistic rage + glyphed lightning shield. You can also add to their AoE and healing, and they become an all-around good spec for duels, RBGs and arenas

I don't believe Blizz will touch PvP until Legion however

Enhance is good, ferals are good 2's aint balanced.

I main feral this season and have dropped my 2's mmr to about 900, i make 15k gold an hour selling boosts atm, winning 9/10 matches 2v1, i lose only sometimes to feral+rogue (were they get opener) or someone with a strong healer

They have been given good heals because they have very little movement (root with frozen power talent and slow/stun with crappy totems, that's it). Same with DKs. I don't play Enh but faced them many times in Arena and BGs and they are very easy to kite. I see nothing wrong with the healing to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    They have been given good heals because they have very little movement (root with frozen power talent and slow/stun with crappy totems, that's it). Same with DKs. I don't play Enh but faced them many times in Arena and BGs and they are very easy to kite. I see nothing wrong with the healing to be honest.
    As Enh, you do not spec into root with frozen power, you spec into freedom totem, and only class (given medium high end skill) who can kite Enh is a hunter, rest classes can not kite Enh. Also all Enh has to do vs Hunter who is kitting him (let's say in a duel) is to pop 1 shot macro, and hunter is dead.