Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    Why do they have to do as much those countries? Is it not enough that they take some?
    Not if Tennisace wants to justify his national chauvinism and higher-than-thou attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Not if Tennisace wants to justify his national chauvinism and higher-than-thou attitude.
    A bit stupid to say that because of one person don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    A bit stupid to say that because of one person don't you think?
    No actually, it's quite well-deserved.

He constantly makes topics passive-aggressively shitting on the US and EU and harping on how great Canada is. He richly deserves to be told just how little Canada's actually doing on the issue. No one's saying Canada has to do anything, but if he's going to talk so smugly, he's going to get the cold hard facts pointed out to him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcristy View Post
    Against the wall...
    Sorry to see you banned I only wanted to say I meant the knife and car attacks that have been going on the last few months/weeks. See you soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Well... thats not true. Israel is after experiencing a pretty nasty wave of attacks now.
    When you're carrying out apartheid and occupying people's land, they fight back. If Israel wants peace it would cease and work towards a 2 state solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    When you're carrying out apartheid and occupying people's land, they fight back. If Israel wants peace it would cease and work towards a 2 state solution.
    Ok there, Pollyanna.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok there, Pollyanna.
    Most of the world condemns Israel for apartheid and its occupation. You do realize that right?

Most of the world condemns Israel for apartheid and its occupation. You do realize that right?
    You mean the UN, otherwise known as the Arab Complaint Department? The same body that has Saudi Arabia heading up the HRC?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I live in denmark where we call bullshit on these welfare tourists. The EJN can go fuck themselves.

Deleted
    I totally agree there.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean the UN, otherwise known as the Arab Complaint Department? The same body that has Saudi Arabia heading up the HRC?
    Detachment from reality.... achieved!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    I'm glad I live in denmark where we call bullshit on these welfare tourists. The EJN can go fuck themselves.
    Denmark has been known for its approach towards immigrants. Having said that, you'll take them, smile and wave like all of us will

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-big...fugees-2015-12

Such a shame. I'm glad I live in a country that aims to double its intake of refugees and where the citizens and media are actually caring and compassionate.
    This is like the fourth thread now of you saying the same thing. I dont think we need yet another one. We get it. You hate the USA, you are in Love with the Syrian "refugees", and anyone who does not think like you do is a bigot. And I forgot, you are Antisemitic, anti Israel. Does that about cover it?

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-big...fugees-2015-12

Such a shame. I'm glad I live in a country that aims to double its intake of refugees and where the citizens and media are actually caring and compassionate.
    lol Canadian liberal Trudeau-cultist detected.