Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Are you gonna Tmog over your artifact weapon and which class are you gonna do it for?

Are you gonna Tmog over your artifact weapon and which class are you gonna do it for?

I got thinking seeing that i have every class and spec which class i was gonna tmog over my artifact weapon and which class i was gonna leave and try to get the unique skins so i made a list in my head which goes something like this

BM Hunter - The artifact gun sucks ass and even the other skins look awful so im gonna keep my Black betrayer bow from Illidan.
    Enh Shammy - Doomhammer is too iconic especially on a orc shaman so Iam definitely not gonna tmog over it.
    Shad Priest - Iam prolly gonna leave the artifact look as it is seeing how i cant think of any better looking sword to replace it.
    BM Monk - Im so gonna keep the look of the staff it looks awesome.
    Fury Warrior - IM gonna tmog over those swords and keep with what i got.
    Assas Rogue - Terrible looking artifact daggers so im keeping my daggers from illidan.
    Frost Mage - Badass looking artifact staff which im keeping the look of.
    Frost Dk - Even though im not a big fan of the looks of the swords the fact its made from frostmourne means i couldnt possible tmog over them.
    Destro Warlock - I love the look of those staffs and i must say any of the artifact staffs looks gorgeous so im keeping the look.
    Ret Paladin - Ashbringer nuff said!
    Feral Druid - Kinda pointless seeing how im always in kitty mode so i will just leave it be.
    Demon Hunter - seeing how they isnt many glaives in the game that you could tmog i guess i will just keep the look of the artifact weapon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yup, most likely gonna mog over warglaives

My Hunter will be BM so goodbye that awful gross artifact bow...
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Got challenge mode dagger specifically to transmog the shadow priest artifact. I never planned to be some Twilight Hammer wannabe.

If my Hunter will be BM, sure getting rid of the gun. If MM, I'll probably keep the artifact bow looks. Not planning to go melee Surv anyway.

Prot Pala is another strong candidate just because the colors don't seem to match my favourite armor mogs (Judgement, Firelands, Hyperion Armor).

Strongly contemplating mogging the ele shaman claws but are there really any good fist weapons that match to shaman ICC tier?

Also planning to try out sub on my Rogue in Legion and the sub artifact looks even worse than assasination one. Definitely mog.

The good ones that I probably will keep as it is are BM Monk staff, MM hunter bow. Rest of the classes undecided for now. Need to see if my desirable artifact variations aren't locked behind some hardcore stuff, because then it's out of the window for alts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ele shaman - fist weapon.................................................................................... ..

Yes. Shadow priest dagger.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    My Hunter will be BM so goodbye that awful gross artifact bow...
    ^^This^^. Dat bow be ugly mon, it got to go.

Deleted
    Doesn't BM have a gun? If it does then yes I am definately mogging that into a bow. (I probably would anyway, I always mog every weapon into the Ironfeather Longbow, it's just so pretty)

Definitely will be xmogging the hunter gun to a bow, I've done that anyway since I've always hated the gun sound, and the aim was always strange looking. Probably will xmog the rogue dagger as I have some skins I like better. Mage and lock I probably won't xmog, because they look pretty cool. Not sure about some of the others though, I only briefly browsed through them.

Deleted
    I will transmog every artifact to some simple weapon model. I'm not a fan of overdesigned, glowing, unwieldy weapons. Some weapons i just hate for the sake of it. (doomhammer = orchammer, yuck) In example my survival hunter (if SV is actually playable imo) will use stoneraven.

Not sure if i ever cba to level demon hunter, but i see their weapons as a problem. There's no simple DH glaives in-game to use for transmog. Or tbh there is simple ones, but they are NPC-only. But if they can transmog to swords, there's some hope for me.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ashbringer ain't going anywhere. Original colour, original version, never changing it entire expansion. Will keep mogging it forever if they let me.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Not sure if i ever cba to level demon hunter, but i see their weapons as a problem. There's no simple DH glaives in-game to use for transmog. Or tbh there is simple ones, but they are NPC-only. But if they can transmog to swords, there's some hope for me.
    Totally agree with this, its one of reasons i'm undecided about making a Demon hunter, those oversized weapons would really irritate me.

I believe you can mog polearms into staves? I also like simple weapon looks and hope to make my Survival weapon look like the Sturdy Quarterstaff (although I might be tempted to sometimes use the Draenic Wildstaff if I'm feeling fancy)

Deleted
    Fury warrior... I won't be able to find a transmogrifier fast enough, those swords look awful. Probably mogging them into one of my multiple staves

Deleted
    Sometimes I will, sometimes I won't, just like I usually mom my weapon today, but sometimes use its own model.

10+ Year Old Account
    That depends if i have a set done around the bow (Markmanship) and i'm pretty sure i will eventually make a set around it, but as a Survival hunter, i'm going to transmog it, mainly because i have a couple of sets ideas already

7+ Year Old Account
    it depends, if none of the artifact skins matches my mog then bb artifact. - Frost mage
    Last edited by Raetary; 2015-12-31 at 01:41 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

So far I've only decided to change the appearance of the weapon on my BM Hunter (into a bow).

10+ Year Old Account
    It depends on whether or not they'll fit the transmogs I (will) like, and it depends on what I'll decide to play too. I hate the brewmaster one from what I've seen so I'm glad that transmogrification exists
    also: Unless my mage will use the staff in the casting animation I'm probably going to transmog it into something less grotesque, maybe a glowing stick instead of a burning ice spaceship on my back.
    im cool pls respodn

Yes to get rid of the BM gun and warglaives. Other artifacts are ok, but none is really awesome.

They better let holy paladins transmog the libram to a shield or I may actually reroll....mained holy paladin since bc. :|