Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Anonymous Rejection of Social Justice Warriors

I take zero credit for writing this because I most certainly did not. It is just making the rounds on the intertubes today.

“We are fighting to end hate, to unite as one and love each other. We are fighting to be treated right without discrimination and for everyone to have equal opportunities.”

Bullshit. You have no quantifiable metrics for injustice, so you have no victory conditions (for a very simplified example, when blacks hold X% of all engineering jobs and are only Y% of all prisoners, racism is ended). That would be fine by itself, but you believe in fighting injustice with injustice (gays have historically been denied gay marriage? let’s get random CEOs fired for opinions they held six years ago). You don’t seek converts, you seek to punish and bully – straight white males who disagree with you must be purged and publicly humiliated. Even the jihadists will spare you if you convert; no apology or future correction will satisfy a SJW.

I could forgive that too if you weren’t all hypocrites and liars. Your treatment of women and minority dissenters is appalling; if they don’t want you acting on their behalf, that’s their choice, not “internalized patriarchy” or whatever. You rob them of moral agency. When called out for these behaviors (as you always insist on calling out others), you lie. You strawman your opponents (criticized a woman? misogynist!), you group them with the worst (you’re a gamer? you’re as bad as the anonymous rape threateners!) and when confronted with your own flaws, you restate them less threateningly (motte and bailey argument). You phrase all arguments as kafkatraps (disagreeing with your assertion that we are evil is taken as proof that we’re evil). You publish manipulated and misleading statistics, then lambast anyone who questions them.

You insist on vigilante justice against random acts of the week for your two-minutes hate. Why is it the NFL’s business to punish domestic violence? And, if it is their business, why isn’t Hope Solo receiving the same attention from your side?

Then you claim to be arguing for equality, but you’ve taken the idea of racism (hatred based on skin color is bad) and replaced it with a new concept where only one race can be guilty of racism. You excuse racial prejudice and hatred based on what I’ve already explained are arbitrary, unmeasured states of being. Your solution for the unequal treatment of whites and blacks is to hold whites to a higher standard. Your side lobbied the FBI to redefine rape so more women victims would be counted, but also so that “made to penetrate” does not count, leaving male victims in the cold. Because male privilege, apparently.

Historically ignorant SJWs think whites hold collective guilt for the awful things our ancestors have done. But they don’t care about the unspeakable atrocities by other races. The only difference between whites and others was that whites had the social and technological prowess to do evil efficiently; Africans, Asians, Indians, and everyone else practiced genocide and slavery, they were just less adept at doing it right. Given the means, they would have done the same. But nope, only whites are guilty; Arab oppression of blacks and caucasians never happened, not to us, nope.

I’ve been lucky enough to grow up in America, so this shit is new to me. But I’m descended from puritans, and I know my history; I know how they treated dissent. I also know how commies treated dissent; I grew up next door to a grizzled old Russian who barely avoided the gulag by smuggling himself out of the country. I know what you petty tyrants have turned into every time you gained enough power.

Worst of all, you turn the very principles of freedom against us. We tolerate you because we believe in free speech and civil discourse, not bullying and violence. But that means we have to watch you advocate against that very freedom. We don’t believe in ruining a stranger’s professional life over an opinion, but that means that we can’t punish your actions.

We believe that the rightness of our actions should speak for itself. You believe in bullying, even as you claim to love the oppressed.

Funny how the evil and all-powerful patriarchy has seen fit to act according to SJW whims for all of recent memory, punishing those they hate and protecting those they love. Funny how the evil oppressor males have to speak anonymously, while the SJWs fighting the power can use their real names and get mainstream media coverage for fun and profit. How when a million straight white male nerds get bullied, no one cares, but the minute one fag hangs himself, suddenly bullying matters – and the solution, of course, is more bullying, but by the “right” people.

That’s the arrogant core of it. You do the same evil, in the same pattern, as so many before you, because mob justice, punishing dissent, and repression of others is just fine and dandy so long as the “right” people are doing it to the “wrong” people.

Eat shit and die. All I ever asked was to be left alone.

Sure .
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Speaking against SJWs is a very SJW thing to do, according to our MMO-C co-option routine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read diagonally through it, but it sounded awfully edgy.

SJWism and their totalitarian world-view should be challenged at every corner it raises it's ugly head at.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Do "SJW's" exist in real life? Has anyone ever met one? If so did you or anyone else actually take them seriously or were they just kinda laughed at?

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know who wrote it, but it's just echoing the same things that has been stated a thousand times already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Do "SJW's" exist in real life? Has anyone ever met one? If so did you or anyone else actually take them seriously or were they just kinda laughed at?
    Ever been to a U.S. college campus, where students are rallying to have "Safe Spaces" put into place? Oh yeah, SJW exist in real life. And they're taken seriously by the college campus.

This forum won't be able to handle that much truth at one time . This place is a far left sjw haven

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Ever been to a U.S. college campus, where students are rallying to have "Safe Spaces" put into place? Oh yeah, SJW exist in real life. And they're taken seriously by the college campus.
    Thankfully my college wasn't like that. We just smoke and drank and partied and went to the beach every other weekend. I think these people need to get laid or drunk or something.

Why do colleges take them seriously?

It's an increasing, vocal movement and college is business.

In any case, I've met fair few in Finland. One at my plumbing class, one is a friend of mate's GF, often seeing them when visiting library.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Why are they taking students seriously? Nobody has ever taken students seriously, they've always been a bunch of unwashed numbnuts, eating baked beans straight out of the can, who think they are the first people to have discovered Marx and put up a Che poster on their wall.

this person had a pretty good argument going, but everything he said will just be discarded by anyone with those ideals because he said "fag". he should have suppressed his desire to say something like that if he ever wanted it to get any traction. he killed his own argument with one word.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    this person had a pretty good argument going, but everything he said will just be discarded by anyone with those ideals because he said "fag". he should have suppressed his desire to say something like that if he ever wanted it to get any traction. he killed his own argument with one word.
    Pretty sure it wouldn't have changed the mind of a single SJW regardless. They're pretty set on their beliefs.

Deleted
    Oh yes they exist but not in so large numbers that it seems, ther're mosty vocal on the internet. If you're a normal person you probably wont find one in your everyday life but if you join activities that draws SJW's you'll find them.

They have some influence becasue they hide behind goodness, its hard to argue against them without being accused of being racist or misogynist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Comes down to a war between those that actually give a shit, and a bunch of booger eaters who hate everything, and think we should all sit around, and bitch about the world we see rather than actually doing something to make it happen.

Yeah proud SJW, and I really don't give a shit how much someone with really no value for anything or anybody else being angry, about the fact the world is changing and it should, for the better, nobody is forced to fucking think any certain way, or forced to love everybody, however at the same time, if you want to simply be a hateful narcissistic cruel DICK, I think it's just fine that you are targeted by others reactions to your shitty behavior.

Honestly nothing makes me smile harder than once in a while listening to a bunch of StormFront White nationalist crying about SJW's or Anti Feminist game pundits that hate themselves and spout off irrelevant hateful nonsense.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Thankfully my college wasn't like that. We just smoke and drank and partied and went to the beach every other weekend. I think these people need to get laid or drunk or something.

Because they are on the same ideological side. Most people who work in colleges are the last generation of revolutionaries of the 70s. They were the SJWs of that time and won many a battle to get equality rolling. The battle has been won but the tactics and rhetoric is till going strong, the revolution never ended. These kids are the new warriors of that revolution. The problem here is that the professors management staff and are stuck between agreeing with these students who are on their "side" or being labelled as racists and mysoginists. Some do for ideological purposes and some do because they are cowards. In both cases, the same thing happens, some people who have done absolutely nothing wrong except being the bad skin color(white) get bullied out of their jobs by wealthy teenagers with too much time on their hands.

Comes down to a war between those who accomplish stuff making a better world, and a bunch of imbeciles who hate everything and think it's up to them to change all the things they don't like through twatter whining campaigns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    Comes down to a war between those who accomplish stuff making a better world, and a bunch of imbeciles who hate everything and think it's up to them to change all the things they don't like through twatter whining campaigns.
    That sounds like trolls and general idiots online, I wouldn't say that is SJW's alone, but so what, I don't have to agree with every movement for change or whatever, but I also don't need to be a biter hateful asshole towards those that do.

Being open and acceptable of others awesome,being a racist, sexist, or homophobic asshole isn't. I am ok with purging those beliefs and customs.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Of course it's not exclusive to them
    But it's characteristic of them.