Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I hope I don't wake up in the hospital again this year

Quote Originally Posted by Blomster View Post
    Lmao, can't that get you in real bad trouble there?
    As if anyone cares during New Year. It theoretically can, but one should be a dumbass to get in trouble cuz of it. You know, prostitution is also illegal here, yet red light districts are prospering here.
    Last edited by ls-; 2015-12-31 at 03:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    As if anyone cares during New Year. It theoretically can, but one should be a dumbass to get in trouble, cuz of it. You know, prostitution is also illegal here, yet red light districts are prospering here.
    I guess.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Already 2016 here! Spent it at home, every year is different.

eat dinner with my family, watch the queens new years speech, watch the prime ministers new years speech, party hard with my friends, watch all the pretty explosions and then go to sleep once the alcohol is gone.

I guess.
    Weed might actually help you with your fear of fireworks :3 It relaxes nicely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Weed might actually help you with your fear of fireworks :3 It relaxes nicely.
    I've tried it when I was younger, fucked me up.

I've tried it when I was younger, fucked me up.
    Tried it wrong way then Might affect you differently now, you're a grown up girl

15+ Year Old Account
    Lmao, can't that get you in real bad trouble there?
    Iranian neighbours can get you in real trouble everywhere! Cwutididther?

Which part of the story 1. of a foreigner living in Thailand, 2. having a Finnish couple with ladyboy fetish coming over, 3. smoking drugs of an Iranian neighbour and 4. having a habit of bringing ladyboys home - doesn't sound like trouble?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Iranian neighbours can get you in real trouble everywhere! Cwutididther?

Which part of the story 1. of a foreigner living in Thailand, 2. having a Finnish couple with ladyboy fetish coming over, 3. smoking drugs of an Iranian neighbour and 4. having a habit of bringing ladyboys home - doesn't sound like trouble?
    You're a meanie T_T And I dun have a habit of bringing ladyboys home. I simply work in the office here and live boring life of a programmer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    For many, weed can have the opposite effect and cause increased anxiety, especially people with already existing anxiety issues.

Weed only causes me to have panic attacks
    Pretty much this for me. >.<

I'll try to numb a sore throat with alcohol and then I'll go to bed.

For many, weed can have the opposite effect and cause increased anxiety, especially people with already existing anxiety issues.

Weed only causes me to have panic attacks.
    Try smoking a little less. Im one of those people. Also try smoking just a little bit when youre by yourself. I can get weird and quiet even if im just smoking with a good friend. I think its some misplaced fear that im going to be judged for "acting stupid". Heart rate goes up, sweaty palms, a million thoughts racing in my head, all that good stuff. Had to just slowly learn to let it go and not smoke as much either.

Enjoy the day off work if I don't get bothered/called in.

I usually try to bust out the grill and have a cookout if weather permits. Maybe light a few small fireworks like bottle rockets and roman candles and such.

10+ Year Old Account
    my wife owns a bar, we usually work in order to let more staff off to celebrate.

its still fun so i dont mind.

10+ Year Old Account

Weed only causes me to have panic attacks.
    Same here. Only one time in my life I've ever tried it, and I decided it definitely wasn't for me. It made me feel really jittery/jacked up and paranoid, like I was on some kind of serious sugar rush or something. I didn't like it.

From what I've been told, it usually just amplifies whatever you're already feeling. So if you're depressed, it'll make you more depressed, if you're dealing with anxiety, it'll make that worse, if you're in a good mood, it'll put you in a REALLY good mood...etc. Again though, that's just what I've heard from others. My own experience is limited enough to not know much firsthand.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-12-31 at 04:18 PM.

With my own and my partners family

Deleted
    Listen to Infected Mushroom all evening, go check on some shitty fireworks and rewatch Archer on Netflix after. I'm a simple man with simple goals, also I'm a student so I'm currently broke as fuck.

Happy upcoming new years you bastards, here's something to leave you with.

Gonna celebrate it in a nightclub with friends, I don't have to drive this time so yes I can dive into alcohol. And I'm gonna get me a big bang lol