Hi!

I can raid on any day at mostly anytime past 17:30 ST (Preferably no more than 3 days a week). I bring experience of guild leadership (as a long serving officer) & class leadership.

Raiding experience includes all Normal raids since T13, (I was unable to partake in any raid due to the location i lived, i had horrible latency and thus, very unreliable however i have since moved back to the UK and get consistently 20ms latency and never disconnect). I have been unable to get very far in terms of raiding due to lack of previous experience however in Siege of Orgrimmar, Grim Harvest (A world 100 guild at the time) took a chance with me and I applied for the main tank position and fit in just fine finishing the xpac with 14/14hc (mythic), however they wanted to go a lot more hardcore raiding 20+ hours a week, for this reason i no longer raid with them as raiding that much would be desirable, it's simply not sustainable for my life style.

I don't mess around in raids, bring my own can consumables, read up tactics, watch videos, and do a little theory crafting and messing about to see what yields the best results. I take raiding very seriously and make sure that i am preforming to the best of my ability 100% of the time.

My bnet is [Phraax#2265] if you wish to ask me anything.

Thanks you for reading this and potentially trialing me.