Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I went to school with this guy at some point and the level of cringe I am experiencing right now is not describable with words.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Why, is that a problem?
    Nah. He has the right to be stupid. I'm just not interested in reading about it. /shrug

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    You are factually incorrect. These are details that matter greatly when it comes to criminal charges. This is why charges like these have degrees of severity.
    I'm not factually incorrect, he was charged with assault was he not? Simple assault is simple assault, stop making mountains out of molehills.

Here are the charges: "arrest on two counts of second-degree child abuse and second-degree assault"

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    fuckin weebs

on topic, bit of an overreaction, but is this card expensive?
    Honestly it doesn't matter. If he knew a 5 year old was over, he should have taken precautions. The cards are designed with young kids in mind, so of course it would entice the kid to play with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dir View Post
    If someone is truly violent, articles give details. Vague words like attacked and phrases like turned violent mean that the kid is fine.
    I'm sure the kid is fine. I'm sure the article is making it much bigger than it was. Still not right to hit a 5 year old for touching a card collection.
    Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalia View Post
    I'm not factually incorrect, he was charged with assault was he not? Simple assault is simple assault, stop making mountains out of molehills.

Here are the charges: "arrest on two counts of second-degree child abuse and second-degree assault"
    How can it be simple if there are degrees of severity?

He should have made sure the kid wouldn't have got anywhere near any of his stuff. Children of that age will obliterate anything they find.

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    How can it be simple if there are degrees of severity?
    Because the concept itself is simple, if you want to debate about a very straight forward charge that's your business.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalia View Post
    Because the concept itself is simple, if you want to debate about a very straight forward charge that's your business.
    Except there is no "simple assault", he was not charged with this. He was charged with second degree assault. You acknowledge this yet choose to ignore that it means such details would be important.

15+ Year Old Account
    He has to protect his virginity with those cards. They're very important.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah the guys a cunt ass piece of shit and should be locked up in a cell and beat up by men larger then him.

I've got nephews who do what little kids to, pick up anything that looks like a toy and play with it, one even is current in his 'throws anything' stage. I've got a lot of old collectibles like comics, figures, books and games, but if I found my nephew having gotten into something like my comics and threw them all over the place, I'd be pissed at my brother not my nephew, and I'd just pick him up and lead him from it.

Now, I want to read a follow up report about this, where the father of the boy beats the living crap out of this fucktard, and then shits on his pokemon collection.

Where was mom/dad? Keep your kid from fondling other peoples things. I have items in my home wroth 100s-1000s of dollars, Id snap on my brat nieces and nephews if I saw them fucking with any of those items.....though I would proly not actually touch them, just yell at them.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    worth that much it would be locked away where only the owner can get hold of them.
    Not excusing the attack on the child, but he has only himself to blame.

Maybe the court should offer a deal:

No jail time in exchange for anger management classes (to be paid by the defendant) and his Pokemon cards being auctioned for charity.

They do this all the time with street racers and offer to crush their cars in lieu of jail time.

This is less about pokemon and more about this guy's mental health

Quote Originally Posted by BallpoonerVoid View Post
    This is less about pokemon and more about this guy's mental health
    That is actually a pretty factual statement to be honest.

Though not sure if this is a sarcastic spin on gun control. lol

Also not sure if your account is simply a re-register of a ban account. :P
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-01-01 at 01:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems perfectly reasonable. I hadn't eaten in like 12 hrs the other day and if a 5 year old had touched my sandwich I probably would have attacked them as well.

Good times.