Graphics Card Upgrade Help

As the title says, I need assistance in picking out a new graphics card. I want to be able to run wow on good to high settings Have everything else, but using onboard video and getting less than desirable fps. I would like to stick with EVGA, and I do not want to spend more than 150, however spending less would be preferred. I refuse to use ATI, had far too many issues with them.

Assuming you mean for 1080p and as you favor Nvidia, then gtx 960 for cheap and gtx 970 for a bit better performance.

How do you feel buying second hand OP?

I'm seeing GTX 960s going for sub-150 on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Mender View Post
    As the title says, I need assistance in picking out a new graphics card. I want to be able to run wow on good to high settings Have everything else, but using onboard video and getting less than desirable fps. I would like to stick with EVGA, and I do not want to spend more than 150, however spending less would be preferred. I refuse to use ATI, had far too many issues with them.
    Good thing ATI does not make GPUs anymore, AMD cards are great though and outperforming nVidia plus have full ASync Compute at the hardware level.