Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Mass xfers to Horde already happening?

Tellin ya with this human racial nerf Alliance would die out. Lately, while nothing has changed much in what I do, I see a decent number of Arena Master wannabes out in the wild (world) or people with upper RBG titles. And it's rising. Annoying as shit when I want to World PvP sometimes as a way to relieve stress and I have to deal with people that play like I'm in a fucking arena. This isn't a QQ thread because I crush these twats regrettably 50/50 but it screams to me that people have realized what I feared most and Horde is taking over.

The problem? Horde > Alliance, bout time we get more people on the superior faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Lol, yeah... I mean this isn't Legion/or the Pre-Patch.. Calm down

Nothing like this is happening
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Nothing like this is happening
    Then why did I come across a fully geared warrior with "Warlord" and almost all arena achievements and an "Arena Master" rogue recently? I thought Horde was dead and shouldn't have people with these titles or gear.

The majority of the top guilds in the world are horde
    Since faction change became a thing horde has had a higher popularity (just like the stupid chopper contest we knew who would win be4 the work even started)
    The pvp crowd is so small compared to raiders that what does happen wont be noticable anyway.

Alliance hands down has the better character models. Ive played human and gnome since i started the game. I dont play human because of their racial
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Extreme minorities I guess. Also, why does it matter how someone plays outside of arena? Surely you want a challenge, not just to gank nubs? No fun in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Then why did I come across a fully geared warrior with "Warlord" and almost all arena achievements and an "Arena Master" rogue recently? I thought Horde was dead and shouldn't have people with these titles or gear.
    2 people = mass xfers.

Hello, Chicken Little.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Alliance hands down has the better character models. Ive played human and gnome since i started the game. I dont play human because of their racial
    Humans and gnomes. Best models. Really?

Deleted
    Glory to the Sin'dorei! Er, or whatever other race they transfer to when players go Horde. Forsaken racials are quite snazzy. i can see the day when they abolish racials forever which would be sad. Or disable them for PVP, make racials PVE only. For The Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Extreme minorities I guess. Also, why does it matter how someone plays outside of arena? Surely you want a challenge, not just to gank nubs? No fun in that.
    If I want a challenge and a fistful of stress, I will do rated PvP. If I want to have fun and excitement, I will queue random battlegrounds with friends to slay noobs or go do that by myself in the world now and then.

That's how I feel.

Deleted
    If I want a challenge and a fistful of stress, I will do rated PvP. If I want to have fun and excitement, I will queue random battlegrounds with friends to slay noobs or go do that by myself in the world now and then.

That's how I feel.
    You're complaining because you're coming up against people that can beat you? O...k

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Good. More people to dunk out in the new daily areas that are coming.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Synyzta View Post
    You're complaining because you're coming up against people that can beat you? O...k
    Who necessarily said beat? I just don't like fighting on equal footing in gear and arguable skill outside of arenas and duels. I just want to quickly cut up people and see the numbers skyrocket from critical strikes. Isn't that the fun of WPVP?

Deleted
    Who necessarily said beat? I just don't like fighting on equal footing in gear and arguable skill outside of arenas and duels. I just want to quickly cut up people and see the numbers skyrocket from critical strikes. Isn't that the fun of WPVP?
    This must be a troll thread.

Deleted
    At least it isn't WotLK pre-patch or early WotLK where half of the classes were ground into the mud and the rest facerolled their castrandom macros into endgame raiding or PvP...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would not call it a mass exodus, but transfers to Horde happen more these days. During WoD S1 and S2 you could count Horde rbg groups with one Hand, now you need both and your toes.

Tellin ya with this human racial nerf Alliance would die out. Lately, while nothing has changed much in what I do, I see a decent number of Arena Master wannabes out in the wild (world) or people with upper RBG titles. And it's rising. Annoying as shit when I want to World PvP sometimes as a way to relieve stress and I have to deal with people that play like I'm in a fucking arena. This isn't a QQ thread because I crush these twats regrettably 50/50 but it screams to me that people have realized what I feared most and Horde is taking over.
    Maybe they want a challange? Anyway, the human raicial got a buff, nothing else.

Deleted
    Horde is clearly the superior faction, so that's a good thing.

Mercenary system...

And human racial change was a buff...

Deleted
    sorry to burst your bubble but there used to be people playing horde - also getting full gear, warlord or arena master isnt something to jack off to, these stupid titles are meaningless anyways today because of all the wintrading, ddosing and other stuff
    Last edited by mmoc9aad74b9e3; 2016-01-01 at 11:17 AM.