A lot of memory being used by nothing

It seems like a lot of my memory is being used. I have nothing open when i took this screenshot. I have 16gb of RAM and 50% of its being used.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Most likely a memory leak, also most likely your Killer Network Drivers, update them.

If you don't know where to find it, look up your motherboard, look for the support or download section, and look for the drivers.

Deleted
    Watch a video on youtube called "Memoryleak Fix WINDOWS 10 (And 8/8.1)" it worked for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slavdrivan View Post
    Watch a video on youtube called "Memoryleak Fix WINDOWS 10 (And 8/8.1)" it worked for me.

This, Windows 10 is pretty unstable. At least it's been unstable for me and my family. I regret upgrading from 7.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    Most likely a memory leak, also most likely your Killer Network Drivers, update them.

If you don't know where to find it, look up your motherboard, look for the support or download section, and look for the drivers.
    my Killer Drivers are updated.

Quote Originally Posted by slavdrivan View Post
    I followed the video and did what he said. My memory usage is back down to 10% with nothing running. The paged pool was over 6gb, its back down to 90 mb or less. i hope it did fix it. i probably wont know for a while as i play some games. im not sure how long it takes a memory leak to start doing something.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    This, Windows 10 is pretty unstable. At least it's been unstable for me and my family. I regret upgrading from 7.
    this is really the only problem ive had with windows 10.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.