Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    bought gold b4 and see nothing wrong it, and i'm happy that i can buy it legally now with tokens.

also LFR is the only thing that saved my sub in MoP (b.c. it had tier gear).
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    joined raiding guilds back in classic and then covinced them they needed a moonkin and i got the spot. Ahh the golden years with nearly non to 1 moonkin per guild. We where special, but now a days there are hole turds of owlkins. Is that the right term for lots of moonkin's turds?

Deleted
    When I first starting playing wow back in Vanilla, I started Retail playing a NE Warrior. But because I didn't know anything, the profession I picked was Tailor because I liked that I could make my NE pretty dresses!

Quote Originally Posted by Hakaiteki View Post
    When I first starting playing wow back in Vanilla, I started Retail playing a NE Warrior. But because I didn't know anything, the profession I picked was Tailor because I liked that I could make my NE pretty dresses!
    I did the same, on my male human warrior.
    That that choice was just wrong seems more like a design flaw than anything else to me

I geared up through garrison missions on my main in WoD
    I bought 2 brawlers guild tickets on bmah by misstake, wasted near 80k gold
    I have nothing against LFR and think its a great addition to the game! If you dont like running it, dont run it! (Like me!)
    I got so tired of random ass guildinvite spam when I was guildless for a while that i started accepting them, go to the guildbank and see if I could find anything of value before leaving.
    I've no idea what to write here.

Deleted
    botted entire MoP, 24h/day with fishing bots and changed the fish into ironpaw tokens, which were the currency to buy any cooking related material.

controlled the buff-food marked on 5 severs for the entire expansion and had 5 GuildBanks FULL with noodle carts (after they came out)

i also used the noodle cart exploit to exploit TLPD, Aoneaxx and some other rares which used to be a pain in the ass.

in the end i got 42m gold at my peak which were spent on almost everything. i bought spectral tigers, all TCG pets during dupe waves, i almost have every pet, every tcg mount, bought sellruns for everything, sold the gold for €€€ and bought pvp ranks.Got all PvP titles, bought 2900 3v3 rating for 760€

... almost everything...recipes, old gear and everything which appeared on the BMAH on all 5 servers

in the end, i got bored and sold mostly all of the gold, made around 15.000€ and bought a car and a engagement ring, because my gf was pretty pissed about my playing

now im casual, sitting around at goldcap
    Last edited by mmoc52398e7931; 2016-01-02 at 02:20 PM.

I fapped on my female toons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    botted entire MoP, 24h/day with fishing bots and changed the fish into ironpaw tokens, which were the currency to buy any cooking related material.

controlled the buff-food marked on 5 severs for the entire expansion and had 5 GuildBanks FULL with noodle carts (after they came out)

i also used the noodle cart exploit to exploit TLPD, Aoneaxx and some other rares which used to be a pain in the ass.

in the end i got 42m gold at my peak which were spent on almost everything. i bought spectral tigers, all TCG pets during dupe waves, i almost have every pet, every tcg mount, bought sellruns for everything, sold the gold for €€€ and bought pvp ranks.Got all PvP titles, bought 2900 3v3 rating for 760€

... almost everything...recipes, old gear and everything which appeared on the BMAH on all 5 servers

in the end, i got bored and sold mostly all of the gold, made around 15.000€ and bought a car and a engagement ring, because my gf was pretty pissed about my playing

now im casual, sitting around at goldcap

It sounds made up to be honest. Those last lines break the believability to me. It gets too impressive.

I needed on healing power gear as a warlock because I thought it means bigger selfheals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    It sounds made up to be honest. Those last lines break the believability to me. It gets too impressive.
    Everybody lies.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    because wow players dont have girlfriends?

this all happend during d3 launch with the real money auctionhouse and if you start making money from it, you get greedy which ended up like that.

in the end, all the money i made was not worth it, just having a job will get me more money but i spent time with those video games which upset me and my gf.

i just took it to a further level, more than many others although it wasnt that profitable. i just liked the feeling of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    Everybody lies.
    Ah, House..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    I leveled my paladin in full cloth at the beginning of Wotlk because I thought paladin were melee mages. I also specced Holy. With a two handed mace.

Then when I finally hit 80, I couldn't find heroic dungeon group as DPS, so I thought I'd become a healer. So I went on the AH and bought a bunch of green and blue with intellect on it. We wiped on the first trash pack. Three time. In Halls of Lightning.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Um....let's see. If we're talking about "bad" things:

- I bought gold once, but it was from an actual friend/guildy and not one of those shady gold farming services, so I don't feel too bad about it. I traded him a 60-day gamecard for a bunch of gold. He was our "rich guy" guild member who was always gold capped because he pimped the auction house hardcore (I'm sure every guild has at least one of those). He actually funded his account this way for quite a while in Wrath of the Lich King.

- Played around with stuff like nude patches/model edits at one point, just for teh lulz. Again, I don't feel too bad about that because it wasn't exactly cheating and didn't give me any sort of unfair advantage in any way (unless you count badly drawn Night Elf boobies that only I can see as an unfair advantage).

- I like to explore. I visited Hyjal before we were supposed to see it in game and have visited places like the Karazhan Crypts. Also regularly used wall jumping to access places like the Ironforge AH roof, etc, before we could fly to it. But again, I only ever used this for teh lulz or to explore, never to cheat or gain any kind of unfair advantage.

That all being said, I've never been banned or even received so much as a warning from a GM in the almost 10 years I played. The above things technically could've gotten me in trouble I guess, but it apparently wasn't "bad" enough to draw attention.

edit: reread the OP. As far as "legal" stuff....uh....

- Did some RP once because I was bored.
    - Visited Goldshire Inn on Moon Guard just to see what all the talk was about once.
    - I was a keyboard turner until almost the end of BC and a clicker until the end of Wrath.
    - I also used the arrow keys instead of WASD during the time I was a keyboard turner.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-01-02 at 03:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyQ View Post
    because wow players dont have girlfriends? this all happend during d3

No, because you said you made 15,000 euros in a way that looked not that easy for WoW, without bans at least. You were talking about Diablo 3 though apparently. It wasn't clear because the thread is about WoW.

My roommate convinced me to start playing back during vanilla, so I asked him for advice while creating my first character. He trolled me into creating a night elf hunter. I played that character to about level 30 before the plethora of 'legolas' NEHunters made me reconsider and reroll my druid instead.

Despite having a priest be my main character since TBC launched, I've never once been the main healer in a group.

I wasnt sure id like WoW when I first played in Vanillia, so before I even bought the game I downloaded an illegal client and tried one of the private servers a friend owned.

Needless to say, while it was fun to play there, I wanted to try the offical thing instead.

So, I uninstalled the private client, bought the game, and a subscription, and didnt look back for quite a long time.

Deleted
    I ninja'd my first epic on my first raid, the drama caused that guild to collapse.

I did naughty things in gold shire inn on the moonglade RPg realm once.
    Oh the shame

10+ Year Old Account
    I once Tanked a raid in Wow *forget which one* but it was progression.. and did a muli-player dungeon on Wizard101 at the same time.
    amazingly no one in either group noticed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I once stacked strength on my hunter.
    Nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you havin fun.