720 Resto Druid LF Guild - xfer / FC ok

Long time resto Druid with Balance OS LF Core healing spot in H guild.

11/13 currently, AOTC in previous two tiers.

I perform better than my ilvl and have been a resto Druid since vanillla.

Greetings!

We're recruiting an additional healer for Mythic progression. If you'd rather dps, I'm sure we can make that work as well, let's chat!

IMPENDING DOOM II :
    ~ finished T17 with M1/7 & M2/10.
    ~ is currently H13/13 & M2/13.
    ~ raids on T,W,Th from 8:30 - 11 EST.

Impending Doom II formed at the end of Vanilla on Ysera (PvE Horde), and has had current content clears during every tier since then. We've had the same officers since Wrath, and most of our players have been with us since Cata or before.

If you're looking for long term stability (and are 18+), hit me up or apply at id2ysera.enjin.com

TheZooOfDoom#1675

Contact me if you'd like to talk: Comp#1844

Quote Originally Posted by Havernaux View Post
    Long time resto Druid with Balance OS LF Core healing spot in H guild.

11/13 currently, AOTC in previous two tiers.

I perform better than my ilvl and have been a resto Druid since vanillla.

<Haunted By Murlocs> Horde Area 52 7/13M, th/fri/mon 9:30am-12:30pm est is looking for a core druid healer to continue into progression. Please hit me up at Saeth#1218 or via website at hbm.gamerlaunch.com

--Çreepy, Raid Leader

Hello there! We are looking for long term players. you would be a great addition to our raid team. please read below and add me if you have any more questions

Who are Good Ol Dudes?

Code:
    http://goodoldudes.enjin.com/
    Recent formed guild that comprises of players that have one point raided with one another throughout our WoW Career. We are experienced players who have raided hardcore/semi hardcore for the last 4 years. Ranging of US top 25 guilds being a part of multiple top 200 US guilds.

We dont/cant raid the 16 hour per week like we did when we were in college/highschool or stay up untill 3 am because alot of us have to be up at 5 am to be at work at 6 am. But that shouldnt stop us from enjoying something.

We play many other games ranging but not limited to: League, Dota 2, heroes of the storm, Sc2, Halo, Fallout 4, Diablo, Super smas bro's.

Why are you located on Cho'gall?

We have chosen to re-begin our WoW journey here because we are exhausted of the larger Servers. doing nothing but Mob tagging at every new content hub is not fun. Also we enjoy the community that small servers bring. Of which we would like to be known as a guild on this server.

What are your goals?

Our Goals is to achieve progressive Raiding at a 2 day raiding per week and enjoy the game.. We plan on Attacking Mythic bosses as soon as possible.

When do you raid?

Tuesday 7-10pm EST (4-7 PST)
    Wednesday 7-10pm EST (4-7 PST)

What are you looking/recruiting for?

Healers All classses being considered
    DPS Ranged pref but all will be considered
    Tank

Individual Accomplishments(all achievements when they were relevant)
    Tribute to insanity (10 and 25)
    Herald of the titans
    US 23 Cho'gall kill
    US 13 Sinestra Kil
    Rated Battleground led team to 2.2k+ team

Thank you for taking time reading. Bottom Line is... We are an experienced group of players who are looking for for efficient raiding now that we are adults and have other commitments.

If you have any more questions or have interest in joining please add me to your friends
    Cancerstik#1202