30 20.13%
  • Crusader

35 23.49%
  • Monk

11 7.38%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't pick, I may roll a dice to pick. Most likely picking from an order, something like this:

1) Barb
    2) DH
    3) Crusader
    4) Monk
    5) Wizard
    6) Witch Doctor
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoneseek View Post
    He's right, you'll have way more fun. I used to be just like you. Then I decided to really focus on a top build in a season. The thrill of reaching high GR's and really pushing what a character can do in that game was 10x more enjoyable than farting around with a garbage character, and the playtime was the same. Try it before yo knock it, I doubt you'll regret it.

I agree with this. Thinking you're too busy irl to maximize your throughput in a video game is just flat out dumb as hell. If you've got time to post bullshit on a forum like this, you have MORE than enough time to look at builds for 5 minutes and pick a top one to straight up replicate or at least base your season build on. And you'll likely have way more fun.
    How dare anyone think differently and enjoy things on their own terms. You keep telling people how much more fun they will be having if they play like you and I'm sure at some point everyone will listen.

It is sad to see people who think so much of themselves that they try and push how they enjoy the game onto other people because despite not knowing anything about other people, you are certain the way you enjoy the game is the best, just because it is for you.

I used to play using optimal builds. I have since not bothered and just had fun with friends with the game and enjoy it 1000 times more than I did when I was tryharding. So telling everyone that looking up builds on the internet is the only way to have fun is utter nonsense.

I saw a LoN Locus Swarm build on YouTube for Witch Doctor, think I'm going to go with that.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    I saw a LoN Locus Swarm build on YouTube for Witch Doctor, think I'm going to go with that.
    Just a heads up LoN builds will be very hard to farm in a season. Every piece needing to be ancient with the time restraints is quite the challenge. Not saying you shouldn't or anything. But yea, Gl!

"I saw a LoN Locus Swarm build on YouTube for Witch Doctor, think I'm going to go with that."

Farm mats, that will be the best way to get ancients.
    Last edited by Gsara; 2016-01-15 at 02:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Note that one of the conquests requires two characters to complete (Master 8 set dungeons), so a number of people will be going with 2 characters. Wizard and DH for me personally - Wizard for its AoE/group utility, and DH because I want to try two-shotting GR 60 RGs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post

LoN builds are more for TX farming/nonseasonal. You need 13 ancients, AND they all have to be the Ancients you need. Easily doable on the PTR due to the 2000% legendary drop rate. Extremely hard to do in a season - You'll need to put a huge amount of time into the game for that. Missing just one piece pretty much lowers your max GR lvl by 2. So, yea. I can mostly see people making a LoN TX Gold-farm build with around 700% gold find, due to the fact that you only need 6 or so pieces to do TX at a decent pace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Season 5 has started, for anyone who did not know already!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I'm excited to get home from work and start season 5. STILL haven't decided what class to roll though.

I've played crusader the most, because I love the class, but I think i need to change it up this season. started playing a DH to warm up a couple days ago, and i STILL cannot get into the class past lvl 10 ha, bad i know. should i stick it out or go wizard? i don't want to go melee barb. I sort of want to go WD but hear they are pretty squishy for the most part this season until later on. who knows... meh

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Started for Euro servers. American servers still another 5hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    in NA my client tells me the season hasn't started yet. ??

Quote Originally Posted by mathezar View Post
    in NA my client tells me the season hasn't started yet. ??
    4hrs 44mins for us ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! 10chars

UGH I don't want to wait until 8pm EST for the season to start. stupid delay until Californians get home from work....

Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    UGH I don't want to wait until 8pm EST for the season to start. stupid delay until Californians get home from work....
    I know what you mean. Its already the 16th where I am and will be 2pm saturday afternoon by the time its out. HARDLY THE 15TH BLIZZARD

(new zealand oceanic time zone if you're curious.)

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I know what you mean. Its already the 16th where I am and will be 2pm saturday afternoon by the time its out. HARDLY THE 15TH BLIZZARD

(new zealand oceanic time zone if you're curious.)
    haha it must be really confusing/frustrating for you then.
    Last edited by Ornerybear; 2016-01-15 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    haha it must be really confusing for you then.
    The perks of being right on the edge of the world. Actually first town in the world to get the rising suns light. Would be cool if it had any real perks but it doesnt.

Just normally end up waiting for the USA to catch up because most movies/games release their first.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    The perks of being right on the edge of the world. Actually first town in the world to get the rising suns light. Would be cool if it had any real perks but it doesnt.

Just normally end up waiting for the USA to catch up because most movies/games release their first.
    that's gotta be brutal. the waiting part. not the getting to see the sunrise first part, thats pretty cool i think.

this waiting is killing me. i just want to jump in and play. i know my wife will get home exactly at 8. just watch. nope done, no fun for me ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakkiran View Post
    How dare anyone think differently and enjoy things on their own terms. You keep telling people how much more fun they will be having if they play like you and I'm sure at some point everyone will listen.

It is sad to see people who think so much of themselves that they try and push how they enjoy the game onto other people because despite not knowing anything about other people, you are certain the way you enjoy the game is the best, just because it is for you.

I used to play using optimal builds. I have since not bothered and just had fun with friends with the game and enjoy it 1000 times more than I did when I was tryharding. So telling everyone that looking up builds on the internet is the only way to have fun is utter nonsense.
    Its just a suggestion. A suggestion that I wish people gave me before I wasted seasons on a garbage character screwing around.

It is sad to see you get so defensive and mad about it. Relax bud.

Went with wizard for this season. I played a DH in S3 and a monk in S4 so it's a nice change. Thought about going crusader, but the sets look kinda meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait so are DHs meta? I've pretty much only played DH and never "finished" a season because I only want to play DH. Is it my time?