• Wizard

30 20.13%
  • Crusader

35 23.49%
  • Monk

11 7.38%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Playing a firebird wizard, which seemed so awful in early torments but I guess the set is just awful unless you go high in torments, and the new dmo but I'm not sure if I'll go with vyr's instead...

Then Crusader because of the invoker's build.

Looks like a wizard. My barbarian has always been my main, and I never have really done any alts until like 3 nights ago. I was bored and hadn't played D3 in over a year, and one of my friends randomly asked me if I wanted to get carried to 70, so I said sure and rolled a wizard. 30 minutes later, I had a wizard that was 70 + well into the paragon levels and sort of decently geared. It was one of those "ok, just stay way back and get XP and loot everything" deals.

My only big struggle now is actually learning to play it and coming up with a build I like. Looking at skills for the first time was a bit overwhelming after going to 70 that quickly, since I'd never played a wizard (I usually don't play casters at all in most games). I can't seem to find a good balance between damage output and survivability right now and usually end up going too far in either direction (might just be a gear thing though).
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-01-21 at 04:07 PM.