Deleted

Question "Beginner" tips for fury mythic? 1-5/13

Hey there everyone
    As the title states i'm still learning my ways around the warrior, been maining a lock for ages But the guild needed me as a warrior so i've been getting thrown alot of gear my way to this alt or new main if you will. Now the thing is i do not want to dissapoint my guild with my first mythic performance beeing tomorrow. They have 6 bosses killed, 5 on solid farm (including gorefiend) im basicly looking for tips and tricks for those bosses as fury (and possibly arms?).

Ive read so far that:

Assualt fury with BS and AM

Reaver Fury bloodbath and am

But i'm not quite sure on the rest, so if you have any inputs, also general melee advice is welcome, since i have never really focused on learning the tactics as melee.

Kind regards Dreamhax

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamhax View Post
    Hey there everyone
    As the title states i'm still learning my ways around the warrior, been maining a lock for ages But the guild needed me as a warrior so i've been getting thrown alot of gear my way to this alt or new main if you will. Now the thing is i do not want to dissapoint my guild with my first mythic performance beeing tomorrow. They have 6 bosses killed, 5 on solid farm (including gorefiend) im basicly looking for tips and tricks for those bosses as fury (and possibly arms?).

Ive read so far that:

Assualt fury with BS and AM

Reaver Fury bloodbath and am

But i'm not quite sure on the rest, so if you have any inputs, also general melee advice is welcome, since i have never really focused on learning the tactics as melee.

Kind regards Dreamhax

Iron Assault:
    Standing in front of certain assault vehicles will kill you. Bombs droppt by adds will take a large chunk of your healthbar if you miss them. Focus damage is what you want. There are quite some adds, which you can interrupt. Try the rude interruption glyph.

Iron Reaver:
    Standing in his frontal cone flamethrower attack WILL kill you. Popping Die by the sword if you happen to be grabbed by his charge will negate damage. increased charge range and increased moevement speed after heroic leap will be helpful. Pay close attention to where patches of fire will land during his pounding, cause it´s much harder to avoid these as a melee.

Kormrok:
    With the increased movement speed glyph on heroic leap, you can reach and soak every reasonable patch on the field, regardless of which pool he jumped into. Rallying cry is a cooldown you want to use if you happen to use any tactic that requires stacking shortly before dragging hands. Ask lead/healers when to use it. Vigilance is a cooldown you want to use for tankhands, especially if they overlap with the outpouring and the tank cannot move.

Council:
    Taking rude interruption will increase your damage since it does not rival any other useful glyphs. Once you start attacking Dia you can keep the buff up 100%. If you have average reflexes and know how to read incoming abilities in your bossmod, you do not have to run to designated areas early if you need to place a voidpool. Just wait until shortly before, jump out, lay it down, charge back. If you happen to fail, it of course is triple bad since it most likely lies beneath all the melees. Vigilance again is a strong cd for the Dia tank if he happens to struggle with Nightmare Visage + Wailing horrors. Note, that this is not necessarily a Fury fight.

Deadeye:
    If the Hulk is tanked anywhere near the boss (which is likely) make very sure not to stand in front of him. His wild barrage will shredd you. If melees are used to kick the hulk you can get a free rude interruption buff off of that. No clue about what´s going on downstairs but I heard Bladestorm is your friend and so are your cooldowns. Don´t be afraid to dispatch from the boss to execute a close slime, just make sure not to stand in the next heartseeker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Really solid tips, highly appreciated, ive notest from icy veins that arms is the goto on council so ill try that out. It will help that i know the bosses in general from my exp with lock but there is still some changes getting used to, thanks once again

Last thing; trinkets? got the Boa one (Gronntooth War Horn) and the drinking horn or the class trinket. It seems clear to me that the classtrinket should be equipped on any singletarget fight, and maybe even gorefiend? but which of the other two do i take away? are there some bosses that arent demons and therefore do not benifit so much from the boa trinket?

//Dream
    Last edited by mmoc4f97a785e0; 2016-01-03 at 10:06 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Non of the bosses up to Gorefiend are demons, so the boa is pretty trash. Classtrinket allows you to ignore all haste requirements Fury may have. For singletarget you want to take the drinking horn. So Iron reaver, kormrok and Kilrog are no brainers. I´d prefer a cleave trinket for Assault but you seem not to have access to one. If you struggle with focus at assault, drinking horn is just as fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Huge respect to the peeps who always manage to find it within themselves to actually repeat the info that is stated in multiple places in this forum, every 2 days or so.

Because in this very page:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r-guide-of-Hfc
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-now-what-quot

And this one is super hard because you actually have to go to page 2 (lol wtf who has time for that):

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-by-Boss-Guide