Thread: Low level PvP

Deleted

Low level PvP

Recently I created a level 1 Warlock,The plan was to have a char that i'll ocasinaly do a bg with,and eventually get it to a max level through battlegrounds.
    Got my warlock to level 10 and started with the bgs,was quite fun.But once I hit level 20 the bgs que pops stopped.Spet two hours in a queue and gave up.Prior experience is the same,anywhere between level 20 and 60 it takes about 1-2 hrs for a bg que to pop.Sometimes its much quicker,but rarely.

I've been looking to see if Blizz has any plans to adress this in Legion,but so far I found nothing.
    Was hoping someone here who spent a bit more time looking at Legion updates stumbled upon something that Blizzard is planning to do to improve low level bg ques.

I Appriciate any info!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubok View Post
    Recently I created a level 1 Warlock,The plan was to have a char that i'll ocasinaly do a bg with,and eventually get it to a max level through battlegrounds.
    Got my warlock to level 10 and started with the bgs,was quite fun.But once I hit level 20 the bgs que pops stopped.Spet two hours in a queue and gave up.Prior experience is the same,anywhere between level 20 and 60 it takes about 1-2 hrs for a bg que to pop.Sometimes its much quicker,but rarely.

I've been looking to see if Blizz has any plans to adress this in Legion,but so far I found nothing.
    Was hoping someone here who spent a bit more time looking at Legion updates stumbled upon something that Blizzard is planning to do to improve low level bg ques.

I Appriciate any info!
    Sup mate, i believe problem on this one is not with blizzard but with amount of players who que low lvl BGs, lvl 10-20 is very popular however, 20 untill 60 is very low. Also most people just lvl in dungeons trying to hit lvl 60 or 100 asap, another reason is that amount of people who play this game dropped dramatically, most of the WoW pvpers that i know i just semi afking on their lvl 100s and waiting for Legion. I am sure as expansion hits the deck, more people will return to WoW and there will be a higher amount of people queing in low lvl BGs, but until then i would advise you just level your alts via questing/dungeons or just play your lvl 100, if you want to pvp, since lvl 100 pvp is the most balanced compared to other level brackets.

Deleted
    Thats the thing,people are not queing.I think blizz should increase rewards for lower level pvp,or perhaps change the reward method,I'm sure something can be done there to get more people interested in pvping on lower levels.It will prolly get better the closer we get to Legion,but it'll never be like it was in wotlk for instance.
    At the moment my main has 17x Elixir of Rapid Mind and 3x Elixir of Ancient Knowledge.But i dont want a quick level 100,i have enough maxed level characters.Just want to have some fun in bgs,get a few levels every week,so the week after i'll play with 1-2 more spells.

I was hoping we'd have this option in Legion without having to wait for 2 hours to get into a battleground that has alredy started and is about to end.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubok View Post

I Appriciate any info!
    Blizz has a $60 solution for you.

Seriously. They have shown no real interest in addressing any of the low level aspects of the game for many years now. To them, it isn't the journey, it's the destination.