+291 Mastery
    +291 Bonus Armor

Splendid Skettis Sapphire (650)
    +226 Stamina
    +191 Bonus Armor

100-110 BoA trinket
    +351 Versatility
    100k shield on-use, 1min CD

Currently using the top two; not really sure how useful the BoA trinket is. Swapping it out with the 650 stam trinket, I lose ~1.5% armor and 18k health, but gain about 1.5% damage reduction from Versatility, so...I suppose it's a question of 18k health VS 100k on-use shield, there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baleful+BoA pretty much. The Sapphire might give a bit more DPS than BoA but it is probably not your concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    Baleful+BoA pretty much. The Sapphire might give a bit more DPS than BoA but it is probably not your concern.
    What exactly makes it better? Just curious. Is the shield every minute really that good?

Also, if I were to get Burning Agony, would that be better? Killed the rare today but it didn't drop...realm-hopped and killed the rare again, but strangely, got no loot from it at all. Assuming there's some system in place to prevent farming of rares through realm hopping?

10+ Year Old Account
    The shield scales with resolve. Against demon bosses that give high resolve it will be easily over 400k absorb.

The Baleful trinket is alright. The stamina on the second is a dead stat. The BoA trinket is pretty good, but poop compared to Warlord's Unseeing Eye and Anzu's Cursed Plume, when you get to those.

The shield scales with resolve. Against demon bosses that give high resolve it will be easily over 400k absorb.
    You can get it over the multi-millies with max resolve.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    What exactly makes it better? Just curious. Is the shield every minute really that good?

Also, if I were to get Burning Agony, would that be better? Killed the rare today but it didn't drop...realm-hopped and killed the rare again, but strangely, got no loot from it at all. Assuming there's some system in place to prevent farming of rares through realm hopping?
    The bonus armor gives you attack power at a 1:1 ratio.

Also, some of the rares only give loot once per day.

Ah, right, I forgot about Resolve. Testing it out against the tank dummy in my garrison, I am indeed getting 350-400k shields from the trinket. Fuckin' sweet!

Even without taking damage, out of combat, using the trinket yields a 212k shield. Hm. Wonder if that's intentional. However, the demon-only absorb seems to be capped at 100k. When I use it, I get 2 buffs: one with the 350-400k amount, and then another for 100k that says "Absorbing 100,000 damage from Demons". So I guess the demon-only absorb doesn't scale with anything. Weird.

So how should I use the BoA trinket? Separate button for it, or just macro it to Guard? On my Priest with the healing BoA trinket, I've just got it macro'd to Solace so I can use it on CD.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2016-01-03 at 11:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best solution is of course to bind it to it's own button/modifier. Then you can use it exactly when you need it.

Mm. I suppose so. Could work as an emergency shield if I'm out of Guard charges.

Yeesh, even in 6.0 heroics, I'm getting 450 and 500k shields from this trinket. Can't imagine how high it's gonna go in Mythic dungeons and normal raids!
    Last edited by anon5123; 2016-01-04 at 12:54 AM.