Thread: BoA over DC?

BoA over DC?

Is the BoA trinket worth using over Mythic Discordant Chorus for a single target fight? Specifically Mythic Tyrant. This is for DW:Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by skmage View Post
    Is the BoA trinket worth using over Mythic Discordant Chorus for a single target fight? Specifically Mythic Tyrant. This is for DW:Frost.
    If you're fighting a demon I would personally say yes. So for Tyrant yes, Reaver probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by skmage View Post
    I use it on Fel Lord and Tyrant.

You need to proc to be up for imps on Mannoroth to be effective which it rarely seems to be.

I havent done enough tests on Arch, but in our Heroic sales it does pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just out of interest is the BoA trinket really still good?
    Looking at the proc nerf and reduced uptime on it I'm not so sure if it's actually still viable to use for raiding.

On both Archy and Mannoroth it's been worth it for me. Like any other trinket, if it doesn't happen to proc you suffer for it, but when it does it's very strong (especially if you get a KB or if it overwrites itself). Xhul it might be worth it as well cus of the imps. I believe it's not an upgrade in single target when using Breath, but I haven't looked into that for a while so not sure.