Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Do you still play GW2 regularly?

Like, more than, lets say, 3 or 4 times a week? I stopped playing since the beggining of November, because I don't have the xpac yet and I'm finding the game a little boring by now.

And you?

Guess not. I log in every few weeks or so, run around a bit. Usually when I have a few mins to kill.

I don't no. Played for a few weeks after hot came out, but got bored of that jungle real quick. WvW I don't have the time for anymore, so I ran out of ideas real quick.

I still log in each day and run around a bit, but no real goals or anything worth doing.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I still log in each day and run around a bit, but no real goals or anything worth doing.
    same here

I'm really just waiting for their WvW revamp to start playing on a consistent basis (depending on how the revamp goes of course)

On and off. Occasionally I get really into it and play for a while, then get bored and switch to another game. Rinse and repeat.

Nope. I didn't even buy the expansion.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

GW2 is currently the game I am most often playing. If I'm not raiding or working on some other project I'm playing GW2 I mean I played 32 hours of it last week, but that's a bit high because it was an EXTREMELY light week at work and I was working from home so I had a lot more opportunity to play

Trying to, the leveling is so slow and dreadful. Specially when you find out that your class (thief) is rather crap compared to the rest.

I'm mostly just keeping up. Doing 3 pvp ranked games daily, home and guild hall gathering, ascended mat crafting, pact mapping supplies stocking and dailies. The current state of spvp and wvw are complete turnoffs.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to just do daily, craft a few stuff and then raid
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

stopped after trying it out and getting to max level on my reaper, that jungle is pure aids.

wvw is empty on a high server at prime time...

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't bought the expansion so I've got less motivation to play.

15+ Year Old Account
    Log in daily for the rewards, will sometimes stick around and play but not regularly.

I always wonder if I picked the right class but not really keen to reroll.

Deleted
    Craftet an set of asc armor for my main, leveled half of the masterys and then I quit the game.

I can't even log on. GW2's launcher is terrible and I can't update unless I want to download at 20-150kbps.

I bought the game in the summer and leveled a Thief to 32 before getting bored. Worst buy ever >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Didn't even bother with the expansion. It's just so boring, and that's such a shame. I REALLY wanted to love it.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It turned into a scavenger's hunt at max level for me... Everywhere I look is "collect itens, to create the thing". I wish they made more dungeons - raids are booooh!
    Even the Guild Hall is meh. Guild Leader of the guild I joined at the start of the expansion turned out to be quite crazy about monopolizing the hall for her needs, making me even less likely to play.

I think I just need to find a new guild and bring my personal friends with me -_-

I was the same way as most of you log in for daily and log off but since i found an active guild i have been playing way more.

Deleted
    Bought HoT a while ago.

Played for about 13 hours total and stopped.

Occasionally update/log in for a few min and exit again.