Poll: Which Spec will you play in Legion?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    WW or quite likely a different class.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Will be rerolling into a Vengeance DH unless they turn out to be horrible to play as. Monk will stay as my alt most likely, brewmaster ofc.

Deleted
    Windwalker ofc!

The fact that they are removing Chi ex. Deters me from playing WW anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druids are looking pretty darn good right now so I'm on the fence. Even the Demon hunter is looking great. It may be a game time decision for me, I mean brewmaster looks good WW, however is just meh so far.

7+ Year Old Account
    brewmaster is love brewmaster is life

Deleted
    I'm most likely playing another class. I had so much fun with damage dealing Chitorpedo and Chiex this expansion and taking that away makes the spec much less interesting for me. I really like the new mastery though, and think I will enjoy my time with the class as an alt
    Last edited by mmoc329d972397; 2016-02-26 at 11:36 AM.

Most likely staying Mistweaver although I'm not liking what I see from the Alpha so far, luckily it's still early so I have hope! Otherwise will play Windwalker.

Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    All three but depending on the state of Brm and MW after changes I will focus more on one of them and WW for PvP.
    Ok, I keep up on posts and stuff a lot, but is this about SEF true?? or is this a troll sig? If so could someone link the changes as I hadn't seen or heard anything like that.....

Deleted
    I guess I'm the odd one out thinking about rerolling from resto druid main to MW main. MW looks kinda fun, and druid looks all over the place to me. Here's to hoping that MW will be good pvp healers.

Planning to PvP with Brewmaster

Probably mistweaver only. Might check windwalker out also.