Thread: New Mouse

New Mouse

I posted this over on the WoW forums but figured posting here as well wouldn't be a bad idea. I do have Windows 10 so the Mad Catz MMO 7 is out of the question as per they system requirements.

Hey there guys and gals. So in short I have been using a Steel Series Cata mouse for the last few years and I think it is finally going to give up the ghost and pass on into the landfill, Are there any good mice of that size with 14 programmable buttons that you would recommend. I have a G700s but it is a bit odd shaped for my mitts.

Any help or recommendations would be awesome.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a bit of a scrublord who thinks Razer and Steelseries are overpriced scams so I'll recommend something like this. It doesn't have the fat ass of the Steelseries but it has finger and thumb rests, programmable buttons, 63% off, and 4.5/5 with 700 reviews so it can't be that bad.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Deleted
    http://www.amazon.com/Redragon-PERDI.../dp/B00GU8W5AE

I bought one of these over a year ago thinking it was worth the risk at that money, after several Razers & Logitechs giving up the ghost... it's actually damn good and still going strong. I use it on average 4hrs a day.

wtf is going on? I'm posting the US link and turns into an amazon.fr link when I save it ^.-
    Last edited by mmoc08f8e652d4; 2016-01-04 at 02:50 PM.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can give a thumbs up to the Perdition and Redragon in general too.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I'll take a gander at these this afternoon. I do have a question in regards to the keypads on the side, pretty easy to distinguish from one another or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Jutath View Post
    I'll take a gander at these this afternoon. I do have a question in regards to the keypads on the side, pretty easy to distinguish from one another or no?
    I have a Logitech G600 and yes, they are very easy to distinguish on that particular mouse.