Another gorgeous BBC crime drama : ''And then there were none''

It's very well made and follow the original plot of Agatha Christie, with surprisingly few additions.

15+ Year Old Account
    Downloaded it yesterday, gonna watch it some day. I read the book when I was a kid, can't remember anything about it and who was the murderer so I probably will be surprised about it nevertheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

This adaptation is rare as it follows the plot of the book. (TV and theatre adaptations usually tried to make Vera or Lombard look more heroic, to have one character who is not a complete monster)

I haven't read the book. If I watch the show is it worth it to read the book after as well?

Well, yes and no

The book is arguably the best from Agatha Christie. It's a timeless classic. However once the catch is revealed (the plot twist), the reading is a little more flat.

That say, the miniseries pretty much tells you everyhing that is in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Well, yes and no

The book is arguably the best from Agatha Christie. It's a timeless classic. However once the catch is revealed (the plot twist), the reading is a little more flat.

That say, the miniseries pretty much tells you everyhing that is in the book.
    Well I usually enjoy books more but if I read a book before watching a show the show is completely ruined for me.

was enjoyable, nothing spectacular
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    was enjoyable, nothing spectacular
    Well, it depends heavily if you like the book in the first place.