Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Watchdogs didn't bomb but was a disappointment. It wasn't a bad game but it was just sort of meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yea there will be, it's called Watch Dogs 2.
    Many people don't seem to realize Watch_Dogs is actually in the Assassins Creed universe.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Many people don't seem to realize Watch_Dogs is actually in the Assassins Creed universe.
    I didn't have the patience to make it past the AC part. I actually didn't think I'd make it past the opening since it took forever and the guy spoke in such a teasing way that took forever. (I should have sped the video up to 2x.) But...

As much as I wanted to disagree, seems like you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I didn't have the patience to make it past the AC part. I actually didn't think I'd make it past the opening since it took forever and the guy spoke in such a teasing way that took forever. (I should have sped the video up to 2x.) But...

As much as I wanted to disagree, seems like you're right.
    Yep that's the video that I had in mind.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Watchdogs didn't bomb but was a disappointment. It wasn't a bad game but it was just sort of meh.
    Sort of like the first Assassin's Creed then . I'd be interested to see what they can do with the idea now that they've had time to work on it a bit.

As to the whole "They're connected" thing... I like that A LOT. Actually makes Watch_dogs far more fun for me.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30