Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I really liked:

"Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse series)"

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, "Dresden Files series" was good as well, as well as "American Gods"
    I really could not bear to read "Dead Until Dark", it felt as though it were written for 8th graders. Its composition felt overly simplistic.

Herbert George Wells and his The Time Machine

Deleted
    Really like R.A Salvatore's Forgotten Realms books, loved Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights and spend to much days playing those games so the world setting is very familiar and the guy cranks out a book every year, which is really impressive and latest few books has actually been quite good, well worth it to endure all the terrible books that he released somewhere in the middle.

Song of Ice and Fire and Wheel of Time, i think are severely overrated, excellent books no doubt but they both suffer from major phasing issues where nothing happens for a very long time or fail to properly juggle the multiple PoV phasing properly or spreading the plot to thin.

It is fine to focus on multiple characters at once, but for god's sake keep it to 3 at a maximum.

And for gods sake, it's called fantasy, not politics! To much talking, to little action.
    Last edited by mmocdfdf1a8f27; 2016-01-23 at 09:18 PM.