Deleted

Frost mage BIS trinkets Icy Veins ????

Tome of Shifting Words Icon Tome of Shifting Words (Mythic)108160 DPS
    Tome of Shifting Words Icon Tome of Shifting Words (Heroic)105773 DPS(-2.21%)
    Tome of Shifting Words Icon Tome of Shifting Words103664 DPS(-4.16%)
    Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia Icon Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia (Mythic)102064 DPS(-5.64%)
    Unblinking Gaze of Sethe Icon Unblinking Gaze of Sethe (Mythic)101687 DPS(-5.98%)
    Prophecy of Fear Icon Prophecy of Fear (Mythic)101523 DPS(-6.14%)
    Chipped Soul Prism Icon Chipped Soul Prism100719 DPS(-6.88%)
    Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia Icon Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia (Heroic)100591 DPS(-7.0%)
    Unblinking Gaze of Sethe Icon Unblinking Gaze of Sethe (Heroic)100304 DPS(-7.26%)
    Iron Reaver Piston Icon Iron Reaver Piston (Mythic)100195 DPS(-7.36%)
    Prophecy of Fear Icon Prophecy of Fear (Heroic)100145 DPS(-7.41%)
    Stone of the Elements Icon Stone of the Elements99811 DPS(-7.72%)
    Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia Icon Desecrated Shadowmoon Insignia99326 DPS(-8.17%)
    Sandman's Pouch Icon Sandman's Pouch (Level 6)

I have just got mythic warforged Desecrated Shadowmoon ... 4th best trinket according to icy veins.. I thought sethe was 2nd best after class trinket?
    Also look how high chipped soul prism is. it used to be 11 th place. Are these stats reliable??

Deleted
    That looks restricted to single target which isn't very useful in this spec.

Deleted
    I guess so patchwork type simulations.

Deleted
    That spec is probably best simmed on 2 targets since it works well on tyrant. On the more AOE fights I'm a bit lost because either they can't be predicted easily or the scripts are uncertain if they are complete. That spec on 2 targets appears to show council's worse that iskar's btw, even if the first is wf.

Deleted
    im using dsi m wf aswell. it outways sethe hc wf by 2k dps on sims even on 2 targets.

Deleted
    The 555 mastery works out at about 344 SP on my simulation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whitecluster View Post
    im using dsi m wf aswell. it outways sethe hc wf by 2k dps on sims even on 2 targets.
    I compare mythic with mythic above btw.

Yeah but still, frost mage BiS trinkets are boring, or well make the gameplay boring aka the frostweaving. I personally dont give a f bout the bis trinkets and run PoF and Gaze, makes it fun.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinary View Post
    Yeah but still, frost mage BiS trinkets are boring, or well make the gameplay boring aka the frostweaving. I personally dont give a f bout the bis trinkets and run PoF and Gaze, makes it fun.
    That's awesome, but you'll never even be remotely competitive with someone wearing the class and either of those trinkets.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Tinary View Post
    Sethe is fun? It's almost completely out of your control. Getting a good parse with those 2 trinkets is just a question of if they proc at good times. Much fun :P