This is how refugees should be treated.

A HUGE shoutout to the police officers in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI-xtlbaODQ

Imagine the stress and pain these kids had to endure. Both physically and mentally. Children should never be collateral damage, never. Children should NEVER be discriminated based on anything.

Doing cute acts such as these make us better people, and make the life of these children easier.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Cute! Bravo to the Serbian Police.

I think this is just how kids in general should be treated.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

The video's description really rubs me the wrong way. It's yet another thinly veiled attempt at guilt tripping people:

"The Serbians have always been given a bad name. The refugee crisis has really shown the world the truth about the Serbian people. The Serbian people have opened their homes, hearts and wallets for these folks while the Macedonians, Hungarians and other neighbors aren't. There are many accounts of brutality being used against these people. This video was shot by Nemanja Bozovic in Sid, Serbia so all "thanks" to that wonderful human being for helping these refugees.."

Nobody is obligated to bend over backwards to throw cash at refugees, especially when there's so many issues that they themselves or their loved ones may be dealing with on a daily basis. Many may simply prefer to fix the problems at home first before tackling issues originating in distant countries. Those who offer their aid should be praised but never at the cost of badmouthing those who do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    The video's description really rubs me the wrong way. It's yet another thinly veiled attempt at guilt tripping people:

"The Serbians have always been given a bad name. The refugee crisis has really shown the world the truth about the Serbian people. The Serbian people have opened their homes, hearts and wallets for these folks while the Macedonians, Hungarians and other neighbors aren't. There are many accounts of brutality being used against these people. This video was shot by Nemanja Bozovic in Sid, Serbia so all "thanks" to that wonderful human being for helping these refugees.."

Nobody is obligated to bend over backwards to throw cash at refugees, especially when there's so many issues that they themselves or their loved ones may be dealing with on a daily basis. Many may simply prefer to fix the problems at home first before tackling issues originating in distant countries. Those who offer their aid should be praised but never at the cost of badmouthing those who do not.
    Morally obligated perhaps. But, that just seems immoral to impose their morals on others.

The video is great. The bullshit description is indeed bullshit and ruined that good feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Ignore the description.
    From what I know, the guy posting it is an American citizen that decided to leave the US and to start living in Serbia. He fell in love with the country and is now trying to fix the bad image in which Serbian people are shown due to corporate media propaganda.
    The description of the video makes it look like a propaganda video itself but I am sure the officers had pure intentions and should be praised.
    Last edited by Haelbrecht; 2016-01-06 at 05:07 PM.

I actually game with a guy who recently spent 14 hours in a dinghy crossing some body of water etc.. from Algeria. he is gaming because another friend got chatting to him found out he loved to game, and gave him an old alienware laptop. he's a lovely guy.