Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Why does it only go back to 2015?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Britain is the size of like West Virginia, so you can't stab someone without 500 people seeing it.
    The police don't usually stab people they prefer the classic "deaths in police custody", which makes up for about two thirds of all cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    Why does it only go back to 2015?
    Because they only started counting in 2015, after people came to the realization that the official numbers were fiction.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    Last bit...or that humans are going to be humans no matter how high a standard you hold them to? Because if you are saying you would do ANY better as a cop....that is a very large gauntlet to throw down when you have zero intention of honoring the challenge.
    What am I challenging? If I pull a gun on someone and shoot them dead I expect to be held account for it. I'm not saying the Police should be castigated for making mistakes (though I understand the interpretation of what I wrote), I'm merely stating that neither the Police or anyone else should be able to kill anyone who so much as sneezes in their presence for spurious reasons. If nobody pays attention, that's exactly what a small minority will get away with.

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Clicked 10 at random. 8 of them tried to shoot or pointed guns at cops, 1 of them ran over 2 cops after a chase, and 1 was purported to be pointing a gun at officers but witness said he was walking away and was shot in the back.

I wouldn't say biased, it seems to just present the cases with a summation of what is publicly know about it.
    It doesn't seem to claim otherwise.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.