Alliance <Chaotic Serenity> US-Stormrage recruiting Tank/DPS for Mythics

Guild: Chaotic Serenity
    Server: US-Stormrage (PVE)
    Faction: Alliance
    Raid Times: 9pm - 12am EST Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday.
    Loot System: Loot Council (We are not unfair, if you show up for every raid and are reliable you will get loot.)
    Atmosphere: Fun, Focused, and Mature.

What we are accepting:

Tanks: FULL

DPS: Hunters, Mages, Rogues, Shadow Priest, DKs, Elemental Shamans, Warriors

Healers: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk

Recent Progression:

Most everyone in the guild is 5/13 Mythic or more, with the GM at 9/13 mythic.

About Us:

1 - What to expect from the raid team

- Mythic Raiding, 3 nights a week.
    - We will NOT be getting world first kills. We are NOT Method (or whatever they're called now).
    - Expect active nights outside of raid nights. While we are getting started, we will focus on raiding mostly. However, once we hit our groove, we will have CM nights, BG nights.
    - Social Media: I want us to have a "What'sApp" group, or something else, to chat with during non-raid times.
    - Gold making raids if we have the desire. Selling Mythic runs for mad cash!
    - Friday Vodka runs.

2 - What to expect from the Raid Leader

- I will be as fair to everyone as I know how to be.
    - I will treat everyone with respect.
    - I will not be screaming at people.
    - I will expect you to know your class better than me!
    - I will push our pace. Or better yet, I will ensure our tanks are pushing the pace!
    - I will come prepared with strats for every encounter, and as much as humanly possible, I will post those strats on our forums before the fights.
    - I am not a god. I cannot read minds! If you are having an issue, talk to me about it.
    - I am very open minded. I come up with strats that fit our raid team. Sometimes, they do not work as envisioned or I misinterpret a boss ability. When that happens, I want and need feedback from everyone! I WANT communication in raid. With that being said, we will NOT be spending 10 minutes between every pull chatting.

3 - What to expect from the Officers
    - The officers are an extension of the raid leader. If you are not able to talk to me, or if you are closer to another officer, feel free to discuss any issues with them. Those messages will get back to me, but be mindful of the "telephone chain" when the message gets to me.
    - In my absence, Chase will lead the raids.
    - We are looking for a: RECRUITMENT OFFICER, HEALING OFFICER, and DPS OFFICER. If you are interested in one of the positions, talk to Statty!
    - The Recruitment Officer will not be a guild officer, but will have invite and promotion privileges.

4 - What to expect in terms of loot

-The first 3 or 4 times that a boss dies, we will have the loot set on personal loot.
    -Personal loot awards the most loot, and the first 3 or 4 kills, everyone can use that loot.
    -After the first 3 or 4 kills, we will swap to Loot Council.

5 - What to expect in terms of guild perks

-At the very start, with almost no gold in the guild funds, we will have repairs on, but for a very small amount.
    -We will review the amount for repairs on a regular basis to reflect what we have in the bank.
    -You should NOT expect the raid team to come up with your consumable needs.
    -Have your food/flasks/runes/seals ready to go before raid.

6 - What the guild expects from you

- Know your class
    - Have all raid mats and seals ready before raid.
    - Have researched all fights before we get there!
    - Have Big Wigs OR DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools and Weak Auras installed and ready to go!
    - Watch class specific videos!
    - Be ACTIVE on the guild forums, reading our strats and knowing what will be happening at the raid

Thank you for reading our information, and if you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game at:

GM: Statty (Statty#1124)
    Officer/Co raid leader: Chase (Chase#11636)
    Last edited by jstowee; 2016-01-10 at 10:42 PM.

Still need DPS (Particularly Hunters/Ranged/Warrior!) and a healer for Mythic!
    Last edited by jstowee; 2016-01-10 at 10:42 PM.

We are now looking for a S. Priest, Warlock, and a hunter to fill our roster up. Please contact me at Chase#11636 if you are interested. We are starting trials in raid tomorrow. Come have fun with us!

We are now just looking for a shadow priest or warlock. Please contact us if you are interested!