New WoW Build, Looking for Input

Hello,

The part list is: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/ianhanken/saved/nnxzK8

I'm going for a build that will average 40+ in a 30 man raid. More is better than less. I already have the video card, memory, and case. I'm not worried about my case not having front USB 3.0 ports, it's already bought so yolo. I'm more worried about if the processor is powerful enough and if the parts I'm getting are worth the money.

Thanks in advance for any help!

10+ Year Old Account
    from what i see your build should be sufficient to get 60+ FPS on High and 90+ FPS on Good in a 25-30 man raid situation, the only thing i see as a possible bottleneck is in fact your Video Card, i would spend the extra money and get yourself a 900 series card running and built for DX11, just my opinion tho...i think you set for your wants/needs

Deleted
    Do you need the i7? If you're not going to do more than gaming/streaming then you don't need the i7 you can go by an i5 4690k. Other than that the only bad sheep in the setup is the psu which is bad. I'd pick one of the following:

Corsair RM 650W @ 70
    EVGA SuperNOVA G2 @ 85
    Seasonic SSR-Rm650 @ 94
    EVGA SuperNOVA GS @ 96

If you don't take into account the rebates then i'd jump straight into the Seasonic myself.